Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not to some on here, apparently. 

Some of the posts on Friday after the game got to me. Think it was needless and pointless and all a bit of obsessive towards me. Just over some rep? They're more obsessed over it than they even think I am. 

Anyway, I don't know where I'll be going but perhaps just need a break. Not worth slinging the mud on here towards anyone so I won't be doing that! I'd like to think I'm better than that. But thank you :) 

Wouldn’t take that much notice of it mate, but if you are going can I have your rep points? x

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not to some on here, apparently. 

Some of the posts on Friday after the game got to me. Think it was needless and pointless and all a bit of obsessive towards me. Just over some rep? They're more obsessed over it than they even think I am. 

Anyway, I don't know where I'll be going but perhaps just need a break. Not worth slinging the mud on here towards anyone so I won't be doing that! I'd like to think I'm better than that. But thank you :) 

Some posters treat the forum and the club as a punchbag. I wouldn’t take it personally. People are dealing with their own shit and lash out. It does wind me up though. No point in letting the forum get you down. Take a break. Do something fun.

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Some posters treat the forum and the club as a punchbag. I wouldn’t take it personally. People are dealing with their own shit and lash out. It does wind me up though. No point in letting the forum get you down. Take a break. Do something fun.

You're not wrong! 

Got a wedding to continue planning for so that'll keep me going :D

4 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Wouldn’t take that much notice of it mate, but if you are going can I have your rep points? x

Haha, I can auction them off! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

In my experience, @StanSP is perfectly happy to dish it, but can’t take it

IF that’s the ‘Stan’ you’re talking about anyway 

What a shit thing to post. You really are a low rent blowhard

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, turtmcfly said:

What a shit thing to post. You really are a low rent blowhard

I’m simply posting what I see and read

Regarding StanSP having multiple accounts on here, I have no idea and couldn’t give a shiny shite

👍

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Don't worry @Col city fan

I thought we got on at least in a civil way, despite our disagreements. But I won't be around much longer so you can enjoy your time on here without me here. 

If you genuinely think I've 'created profiles' just to give myself rep it makes you look very stupid. Or that I 'never post anything of value' to allow for any debate? Couldn't be further from the truth. All because we sometimes have different opinions? Thought better of you, Col.

There’s no need to leave Stan. Just take it for what it is. Only leave if you want to mate. 
👍

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

There’s no need to leave Stan. Just take it for what it is. Only leave if you want to mate. 
👍

Comments like yours didn't help, to be quite honest. Called me out with absolutely no substance at all. It was quite odd.

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Comments like yours didn't help, to be quite honest. Called me out with absolutely no substance at all. It was quite odd.

Tell you what Stan, when you’ve had to face the shite I’ve put up with on here, then come back and we’ll talk. I thought you were one of the most repped people on here anyway?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Tell you what Stan, when you’ve had to face the shite I’ve put up with on here, then come back and we’ll talk. I thought you were one of the most repped people on here anyway?

You've managed to combine victimhood, superiority and leading questions in one short post. Bravo.

Mods. Close thread.

Please.

Edited by Foxxed

18 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

What has being repped got to do with someone feeling like they should leave the forum due to getting stick?

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

What has being repped got to do with someone feeling like they should leave the forum due to getting stick?

Because I was the under the impression Stan is one of the most popular posters on the forum

39 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Isn’t that FT Stan?  I wouldn’t worry. It’s just words. They ain’t going to finish you. Stick around for more bollocks. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

21 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Because I was the under the impression Stan is one of the most popular posters on the forum

So? 

Still think your post calling me out earlier was unwarranted and pointless. 

Once again, why are you obsessed with rep? I've not once begged for rep or banged on about it. Why are you? Is it jealousy?

16 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Isn’t that FT Stan?  I wouldn’t worry. It’s just words. They ain’t going to finish you. Stick around for more bollocks. 

You're right, it is. But attention about something as mundane as rep to get to me is just weird.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

Yeah there are quite a few of them here ... creating new faceless profiles laughing at others posts but never posting anything of value to allow for any debate ... all while hiding his/her real profile ... shameless really ...

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

In my experience, @StanSP is perfectly happy to dish it, but can’t take it

IF that’s the ‘Stan’ you’re talking about anyway 

I could be wrong, Col, but I think Tom was taking the piss based in there being about 300

Tom’s in here and that he also didn’t actually say anything of substance in his post? I assumed it was a clever, elevated, self-deprecating post? 🤷

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

So? 

Once again, why are you obsessed with rep? I've not once begged for rep or banged on about it. Why are you? Is it jealousy?

You're right, it is. But attention about something as mundane as rep to get to me is just weird.  

This is very confusing. I don’t give two hoots about whether I get rep points or not? Literally I don’t care. 
I was trying to say to you that you seem popular on here Stan? But I’ll give in now because another thread has yet again become very bizarre. 
:dunno:

Edited by Col city fan

32 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

This is very confusing. I don’t give two hoots about whether I get rep points or not? Literally I don’t care. 
I was trying to say to you that you seem popular on here Stan? But I’ll give in now because another thread has yet again become very bizarre. 
:dunno:

You're totally missing the point but yes, let's leave it there and try and enjoy the rest of this wet and windy Bank Holiday :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Yep, I couldn't give a flying shite what people threw at me. I just slung it back, twice as hard, getting a few bans along the way. I'm an old Tiger, and just 'aint gonna change my stripes. Dont let people "bug" you Stan. Be who you are, and say what you believe in. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, StanSP said:

So? 

100% mate it totally is 🤣. But then it’s pretty weird being offended by words on a forum that in reality mean very little. Just rise above it, say what you’ve got to say and if someone is sniping you, ignore it. It’s not rocket. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

100% mate it totally is 🤣. But then it’s pretty weird being offended by words on a forum that in reality mean very little. Just rise above it, say what you’ve got to say and if someone is sniping you, ignore it. It’s not rocket. 

To be honest, I usually would eventually let it go. There was the stuff with @Sol thewall Bamba which was wrapped up and finished during the game. I should ignore it but had to address being mentioned today and accused of being able to dish it out but not take it. I don't know where that came from lol 

• Like 1