Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Cup Final tickets

I take it all back. I managed to get a ticket :D. After the 69 Final I cried all the way home (I was 11). Let's hope there's no repeat. But first things first, onto the Geordies. C'mon you Blues!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’ve spoken to the ticket office, and the lady on the phone said they’re not selling as fast as they thought. So it may make general sale.... potentially. 

I imagine some people are not willing to travel yet. 

I get the feeling a number of factors are in play.

Firstly, how many people actually "renewed" their season ticket at the start of the season? A lot of people were kicking off about the misunderstanding over the £70 retainer fee, thinking they were paying £70 and it was gone forever, rather than being taken off the value of next seasons ticket.

Plus as you say, I've seen a fair few comments about the coach travel down there and the fact that people were not happy about that.

Add to that I'd imagine more people than you think are still a bit anxious about attending events.

I don't care about any of that to be honest, getting to see my team in an FA Cup final completes my domestic set.

I was there for the playoff finals, I was there for the league Cup finals. I was there when we lifted the league 1 trophy, the championship and the premier league trophies. Just being at an FA Cup final is amazing, if we win it even better, and I'm going to be there 

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I get the feeling a number of factors are in play.

Firstly, how many people actually "renewed" their season ticket at the start of the season? A lot of people were kicking off about the misunderstanding over the £70 retainer fee, thinking they were paying £70 and it was gone forever, rather than being taken off the value of next seasons ticket.

Plus as you say, I've seen a fair few comments about the coach travel down there and the fact that people were not happy about that.

Add to that I'd imagine more people than you think are still a bit anxious about attending events.

I don't care about any of that to be honest, getting to see my team in an FA Cup final completes my domestic set.

I was there for the playoff finals, I was there for the league Cup finals. I was there when we lifted the league 1 trophy, the championship and the premier league trophies. Just being at an FA Cup final is amazing, if we win it even better, and I'm going to be there 

I have said I would lick a tramp and crawl over broken glass.to get there but made peace with not being able to when they announced priority points. Turned out I was only 1 point away from first dibs but with my boy not being able to go....

I hate wearing masks, hate bus journeys and hated the new Wembley for charity shield. Might have changed my mind if my football friend or my dad asked but total radio silence. Would rather get pissed in front of the tellybox.

Ps. I don't buy the negativity that it is sods law we make it when we can't go. It is what it is and I'm just happy we got there, but it's not for me

• Like 1

Guest glasgowfox

Theres talk it could go to general sale which would be very unfair to go from 302 to general sale.  I have 288 points so would benefit me but still would think it is unfair.....if I get a ticket at least I can fly 

Guest glasgowfox
2 minutes ago, pleatout said:

and back to 5 available!

Maybe I can still get 2 then 😜😜

Edited by glasgowfox

1 minute ago, Big Dave said:

Quick question.  If you say you are travelling by train, but change later, can you then drive down, or do you need to amend booking?

Have just bought mine - there were 2 tickets left!

1 minute ago, lcfc old boy said:

how much was the train

The e-ticket says I need to arrange my own train travel.  I live in a Northamptonshire postcode, so dont know if it is different to a Leicestershire postcode?.  Trainline says £31.50 return (Kettering to St Pancras), plus tube cost.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

Theres talk it could go to general sale which would be very unfair to go from 302 to general sale.  I have 288 points so would benefit me but still would think it is unfair.....if I get a ticket at least I can fly 

Omg no way - I have 301! Surely not from 302 to general! 

Guest glasgowfox
2 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

The e-ticket says I need to arrange my own train travel.  I live in a Northamptonshire postcode, so dont know if it is different to a Leicestershire postcode?.  Trainline says £31.50 return (Kettering to St Pancras), plus tube cost.

Does it start with LE in Northampton 😣😣

Guest glasgowfox
1 minute ago, Illusion35 said:

Omg no way - I have 301! Surely not from 302 to general! 

Sounds like scaremongering mate

I have 302 points and managed to get one.  There were 2 tickets left when I booked mine a few minutes ago.  Worth having a look. 

No way on earth I thought I would be able to get a ticket.  Shame my mate cant go, so I will be Billy No Mates!

Just now, Big Dave said:

I have 302 points and managed to get one.  There were 2 tickets left when I booked mine a few minutes ago.  Worth having a look. 

No way on earth I thought I would be able to get a ticket.  Shame my mate cant go, so I will be Billy No Mates!

I’ve constantly refreshed but it still says 302 and buy is greyed out! How can you see how many are left? 

16 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

Does it start with LE in Northampton 😣😣

I know the postcodes are different - I thought I read something about travel requirements being different for LE and non LE postcodes.

3 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

I’ve constantly refreshed but it still says 302 and buy is greyed out! How can you see how many are left? 

The 'BUY' option was yellow for me.  Chances are that last ones have now gone then.

Edit:  I have just re-checked and it now says sold out.

Edited by Big Dave