Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Cup Final tickets

I have applied in the members ballet, but obviously the odds aren't going to be great! One issue is that I don't have any government issued ID at the moment. I am assuming that's what they mean when they said we will need photo ID... I do have a photo card from work and an expired passport. If it comes to it I see that it's possible to get emergency passports within two or three days, so that would be my back up plan. 

4 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

I would like to offer my sincere congratulations to those who were successful in the ballot. I'd like to but I can't because I'm a mardy b*****d.........

ballot1.jpg.e5600b8823a2df62f4ecd64f5cfee86b.jpg

Same :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Chairman of the Bored said:

Supported LCFC since 1967. I've had an ST since 1992. Since 14/15 that equates to 350 points, yes? Frigging system says I've got 305 points. Huh? I couldn't buy a ticket. 

WTF?

I'm in a simlar situation mate, they've only added points to 19/20, so only 300 back to 14/15.

Edit: just to add I was aware of that, so whilst disappointed I wasn't expecting to get a ticket anyway.

Edited by stu

So how are they doing it? Members ballot today for the 2% of tickets available to members, then those with 307 points and above from tomorrow. 

ive got 306. I think this could go lower than many think, I’ve spoke to a lot of people who aren’t bothering because of the conditions imposed or because they’d have to go alone and would rather watch it at home with friends and family etc.

If it gets down to my 306 I’m not sure what to do, invite my dad round and watch it with him and the kids, bbq, beers make it a bit of a party.

I’ve always said if we got to the FA Cup final I’d do whatever it takes to be there, but under these circumstances I wonder who’ll have a better day? those at home or those there.

1 minute ago, stu said:

I'm in a simlar situation mate, they've only added points to 19/20, so only 300 back to 14/15.

Feel your pain but if you had gone to away games (appreciate not always possible), you would have enough points. All those wet Weds nights in Stoke and Burnley have paid off

• Like 1

For the record, I went to pretty much every wet night game, home and away in the 70s and 80s, and had lumps knocked out of me at Chelsea, Spurs, Oldham and the like. Reward my loyalty, I say!!!!

Just now, Chairman of the Bored said:

So those who spunked up £85, or however much it was, at the start of the season have been rewarded by not seeing a match all season, and having no points attached to their account?  

I'm afraid so, but to be fair it's the same for everyone else, so you wouldn't be any better or worse with the added points.

5 minutes ago, brisfox said:

Feel your pain but if you had gone to away games (appreciate not always possible), you would have enough points. All those wet Weds nights in Stoke and Burnley have paid off

Yes mate fully accept that, hence my edit to say whilst disappointed I was fully aware I wasn’t eligible.

I’m pleased for everyone else who have managed to get tickets.

For those asking how you find out your points total, it's been a while but I think you need to be in the tickets area of the site not just your membership details page. Your ticketing account is an associated account of your membership account or log in.  Ordinarily you'd be in the section that shows available fixtures and the option to find out your points total would be in the top right corner

ticketinfo.jpg.fb53737b937f1d1aad0302515510d6d8.jpg

Edited by fazzyfox
more detail less waffle

35 minutes ago, Chairman of the Bored said:

Supported LCFC since 1967. I've had an ST since 1992. Since 14/15 that equates to 350 points, yes? Frigging system says I've got 305 points. Huh? I couldn't buy a ticket. 

WTF?

If they had added the 50 points for this season, the number of points needed to get tickets today would just be 367+ anyway. So wouldn't have made a difference. 

I've managed to get through in the ballot successfully - think I will go (its 1 ticket!)....the one thing that is a bit crap is if you fail your test 48 hours before, I imagine you are buggered and still have to pay for the ticket!

1 minute ago, Eskay said:

I've managed to get through in the ballot successfully - think I will go (its 1 ticket!)....the one thing that is a bit crap is if you fail your test 48 hours before, I imagine you are buggered and still have to pay for the ticket!

Pretty sure they will reimburse you, would be ridiculous if not. The FA must have planned in the fact that a small percentage will drop out last minute.

I don't live in Leicestershire anymore, but my account details are still my parents address from years ago (something I've never thought to change) so my only option is paying £45 to travel to Leicester (further from Wembley than where I live) and going on Fox Travel despite the fact that I've now updated my details.

Stupid past David Guiza :mad:

• Haha 1