Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Cup Final tickets

Crazy that you’re forced to go on a coach if you have an LE postcode! 

if I got a ticket, I’d be travelling on my own then 🤣

local residents will be Chelsea supporters and go for free! 

I hope we stuff ‘em, good luck to those going… I think I’ll end up having a party in the soon to be finished man cave pub

59 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Club don't have a choice on the coach travel because it's a gov test event. Man City had to do it for the league Cup Final. 

Non essential travel out of Northern Ireland is still prohibited- surely the FA Cup final counts as essential? 

Man City fans had a choice of train,bus or their own cars

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

Subsidised coach travel at £45 per person?  Surely you just let people travel in their own car 🤦‍♂️ 

You can get a National express coach for less then £15 return to London 

• Like 2

Just tried to enter the ballot with my membership.... They've messed up the website and you can click through to the page but can't actually enter the ballot... It doesn't work... typical when they're only giving such a short window of opportunity as well.... 

My dad isn't able to get a ticket, my brother and I can. We could stay home and watch with dad but he wouldn't have that. 

"This may be your only chance to see a FA cup final live so go and see it". 

I will be trying to get a ticket, and luckily I am not in a LE postcode so don't have to get a coach. 

ive only got 303 points but i expected not to go given the climate atm etc

sounds like its all a bit of a farce at times tbf, with the nearest testing centre in birmingham(according to a good number of ppl)

makes you wonder what its going to be like for the Spurs home game

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

ive only got 303 points but i expected not to go given the climate atm etc

sounds like its all a bit of a farce at times tbf, with the nearest testing centre in birmingham(according to a good number of ppl)

makes you wonder what its going to be like for the Spurs home game

The nearest test centres are not Birmingham. The club have just badly explained it. 

1 hour ago, Dorchester Fox said:

Just tried to enter the ballot with my membership.... They've messed up the website and you can click through to the page but can't actually enter the ballot... It doesn't work... typical when they're only giving such a short window of opportunity as well.... 

Did you change the "quantity required"? My screen was greyed out until I did that. Why it's set at "0" I don't know but once I changed it to one I could complete the process. Good luck.

The governments plans could backfire. With the local community being able to get tickets, I imagine this won’t rule out Chelsea fans.... so potentially there could be Chelsea fans in the Leicester end..... not going to end well this is it.......

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

The governments plans could backfire. With the local community being able to get tickets, I imagine this won’t rule out Chelsea fans.... so potentially there could be Chelsea fans in the Leicester end..... not going to end well this is it.......

You would imagine that Leicester, Chelsea and "neutrals" will all be separated. Not sure what it was like at the Carabao Cup final (albeit a smaller crowd).

15 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

You would imagine that Leicester, Chelsea and "neutrals" will all be separated. Not sure what it was like at the Carabao Cup final (albeit a smaller crowd).

They was all separated at the carabao final, Man City had one corner, Spurs had a corner and neutral fans was spread out on the top tier 

6 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

They was all separated at the carabao final, Man City had one corner, Spurs had a corner and neutral fans was spread out on the top tier 

Yes, so I would imagine something similar for this but on a larger scale.

However, mixing Leicester/Chelsea fans in the "neutral" section will be unavoidable. I think fans will be sensible though in particular considering the fact personal details are recorded for this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dorchester Fox said:

It's worked for me, you have to change the greyed out box where it says 0 and put in how many you want. If your membership is linked to another you can also add on another ticket.

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

I've got enough points to go but am sacking it off my dad lives in Castle Donnington so won't be able to travel down together. These measures have killed it as a day out in my humble opinion. All sounds very sterile. 

It is bollocks. I don’t like the fact they’ve given half to the local community. It should be the full 12k to Leicester. It’s a cup final for **** sake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

It is bollocks. I don’t like the fact they’ve given half to the local community. It should be the full 12k to Leicester. It’s a cup final for **** sake.

Its like Leicester travelling to Hinckley just so unfair. More Chelsea fans to city fans no doubt.