Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Cup Final tickets

1 minute ago, Big Dave said:

The 'BUY' option was yellow for me.  Chances are that last ones have now gone then.

Edit:  I have just re-checked and it now says sold out.

I just rechecked and the tickets that were available before have gone, but 3 more random ones popped up.

I can only imagine that it's people selecting and deselecting seats, but it's certain that there are literally only 2 or 3 left

4 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

I have 302 points and managed to get one.  There were 2 tickets left when I booked mine a few minutes ago.  Worth having a look. 

No way on earth I thought I would be able to get a ticket.  Shame my mate cant go, so I will be Billy No Mates!

I’m on 302 too…. 

Mine we’re brought @ 3.03pm

Managed to get tickets where I’m sat in front of my son so I can flick @Wolfboy’s ears throughout the game !

Guest glasgowfox
2 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

I know the postcodes are different - I thought I read something about travel requirements being different for LE and non LE postcodes.

Yes mate from what I understand LE have to travel on official transport and if not LE then you can do as you please

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I just rechecked and the tickets that were available before have gone, but 3 more random ones popped up.

I can only imagine that it's people selecting and deselecting seats, but it's certain that there are literally only 2 or 3 left

Yeah - I think if you add them to your basket, you have 15-20 minutes to complete the purchase - if you dont, they go back to being available again.

Guest glasgowfox
4 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

I missed out by one priority point then which is slightly painful. 

I feel your pain mate especially when we all know that not all who have a ticket have been to as many away games as what they have bought 🤫

3 hours ago, Wolfox said:

I’m on 302 too…. 

Mine we’re brought @ 3.03pm

Managed to get tickets where I’m sat in front of my son so I can flick @Wolfboy’s ears throughout the game !

Exactly the same. I'm 304, popped to check after work to see what the deal was and 3 mins later I had a ticket!! Also a total Billy no mates. I'll drive down, go to Wembley and drive home! 10 hour round trip but might be a one time only chance!

Just now, sdb said:

Exactly the same. I'm 304, popped to check after work to see what the deal was and 3 mins later I had a ticket!! Also a total Billy no mates. I'll drive down, go to Wembley and drive home! 10 hour round trip but might be a one time only chance!

I was forced to by a coach ticket?

I’m there with my lad….   A long time on a bloody coach…. Will be all worth it when we trounce Chelsea as we are bang in form!

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

I was forced to by a coach ticket?

I’m there with my lad….   A long time on a bloody coach…. Will be all worth it when we trounce Chelsea as we are bang in form!

That's weird. Luckily I didn't have to do that although I'm sure the coach will be a laugh!