Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Cup Final tickets

2 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

got on to buy a ticket and then i could only buy one with coach travel because i'm in LE postcode. 4 hours on a bus with a mask on! Nah. 

Honestly I don't fully get the uproar on wearing a mask for a few hours whilst your sat on a coach. It's not particularly challenging 

• Like 1

Think the whole manner of distribution has been badly managed. The few tickets should have been available to all season ticket holders and not just those with points This game is a one off and nothing to do whether you travel or not.

Some season ticket holders can not afford or able to travel through commitments.It is another case of the club shooting itself

In the foot on big ticketing decisions

• Like 2

Jesus I've just been hearing about the different hoops you've got to jump through to go to this game lol it sounds shocking. 

If football is about seeing you mates, having a few beers and having a good time then you're not gonna bother with this. Should lead to a nice crowd of 80 years olds and socially awkward people that spend the game looking at their phones. Poor atmosphere.

Can't get into a pub or have a big gathering indoors due to covid.

Good chance of Glenn Hoddle being co-commentator as well.

Playing the most boring team in the world who are incredible at grinding out 1/2-0 wins.

Despite all this I'll be waking up like a kid on christmas absolutely buzzing for the game. I'm expecting a hell of a come down by Saturday evening lol

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Honestly I don't fully get the uproar on wearing a mask for a few hours whilst your sat on a coach. It's not particularly challenging 

It'd be the coach experience itself coupled with its ridiculous price that would put me off to be honest (not that anything would stop me going to this if I qualified)

4 minutes ago, Winsum said:

Think the whole manner of distribution has been badly managed. The few tickets should have been available to all season ticket holders and not just those with points This game is a one off and nothing to do whether you travel or not.

Some season ticket holders can not afford or able to travel through commitments.It is another case of the club shooting itself

In the foot on big ticketing decisions

Hugely disagree. Those who travel home and away to every game in the past few years have earnt the right to be given that priority. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

I don't live in Leicestershire anymore, but my account details are still my parents address from years ago (something I've never thought to change) so my only option is paying £45 to travel to Leicester (further from Wembley than where I live) and going on Fox Travel despite the fact that I've now updated my details.

Stupid past David Guiza :mad:

I paid for Fox Travel in the hope that I can get £45 back when I explain the situation.

Not holding out hope there! 

Can slightly understand people being upset but not sure what people expected given how the last year has gone. Although the travel situation does seem unnecessary to an extent.

If you don’t want to go then don’t go but you don’t need to whinge like a bitch about the situation and put down those that want to go 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acb said:

Had a ST for 40 odd years. easily enough points but wont bother. Football for me is going with mates, a few beers, the atmosphere in a free world. Not this garbage being served up. God help us if next season demands this carry-on.

If you have not been to any away games then actually you wouldn't have enough points. Max you can have from just having a ST and not going to any more away games is 300

47 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Jesus I've just been hearing about the different hoops you've got to jump through to go to this game lol it sounds shocking. 

If football is about seeing you mates, having a few beers and having a good time then you're not gonna bother with this. Should lead to a nice crowd of 80 years olds and socially awkward people that spend the game looking at their phones. Poor atmosphere.

Can't get into a pub or have a big gathering indoors due to covid.

Good chance of Glenn Hoddle being co-commentator as well.

Playing the most boring team in the world who are incredible at grinding out 1/2-0 wins.

Despite all this I'll be waking up like a kid on christmas absolutely buzzing for the game. I'm expecting a hell of a come down by Saturday evening lol

Didn't get a ticket then mate?

2 minutes ago, Houdini Logic said:

Didn't get a ticket then mate?

Going to the football is as much about the social side of things for me as it is the football itself. I've dreamt of a cup final for as long as I can remember, but even if it gets down to my points level I'll be sat with my mates watching it at home (**** Covid rules, it's two days early). Feels ultimately pointless if my mates aint there to celebrate with me (should we win).

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I just think it will be, King Power, have a test, get on the bus, sat with a mask on, drop off outside wembley, security check,  straight to your seat, sit there for 2 hrs with a mask on 3 seats away from anyone else, out the ground, straight back on the bus, mask for another 4 hours. Not exactly what i'd call a day out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Going to the football is as much about the social side of things for me as it is the football itself. I've dreamt of a cup final for as long as I can remember, but even if it gets down to my points level I'll be sat with my mates watching it at home (**** Covid rules, it's two days early). Feels ultimately pointless if my mates aint there to celebrate with me (should we win).

That's exactly my thoughts on it. Wish the club would set up screens outside the ground and we all stood there in groups of 30.

• Like 1