Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Cup Final tickets

This is a comment from someone to the post on Facebook :

I guarantee they will have tickets. Players families, club wembley seat holders and some fans supply them. I have used a similar agency in the past and they always come through. A Leicester City Season Ticket Holder sold their seat through an agency for the Everton game the season we won the league. I paid a 4 figure sum to be there and sent the ticket with the persons name on it to the club. Never heard a thing.

Just now, enmac said:

I guarantee they will have tickets. Players families, club wembley seat holders and some fans supply them. I have used a similar agency in the past and they always come through. A Leicester City Season Ticket Holder sold their seat through an agency for the Everton game the season we won the league. I paid a 4 figure sum to be there and sent the ticket with the persons name on it to the club. Never heard a thing.

Another comment from the same guy:

The inevitable in the champions league I have been provided ID with my photo and the name on the ticket. It’s done on the continent regularly. While particularly players get handfuls of tickets to pass on there will be a market. There are numerous tickets I have bought that originate with current Leicester players never mind the past. Pre Covid every time anyone I knew was visiting the UK I set them up with tickets at multiple grounds. I was offered tickets for the Carabao Cup Final you think all those Brent and NHS people actually attended😂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

A quick Google search will tell you everything you need to know about this company! 

Screenshot_20210502-004810_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good research! I only posted it because I suspected that it was a scam. Thanks for confirming it. Probably saved someone from being robbed. 

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

Scam. But I'd pay that price to get in.

My Mrs, however, would not let me.

She's just angry because I've made it clear that I've known Leicester City longer than I've known her and that they are the true love of my life.

I'm not a particularly a fan of Adrian Durham, but he said something similar. Your relationship with your football club is the only one that never ends. Kind of sad, but true. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, tom27111 said:

She's just angry because I've made it clear that I've known Leicester City longer than I've known her and that they are the true love of my life.

She's being unreasonable and self obsessed. I should remind her that whilst you can't replace your football team, when it comes to wives, there are plenty of other fish in the sea. I think you'll find that should be the end of such whining intrusions. 

P.s. I did once end up divorced .

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, enmac said:

Club Wembley holders aren’t getting tickets at all this season, which is a shame as I would of been given a ticket for final 

23 hours ago, tom27111 said:

My Wife just accepted it, saying she at least knows where I am or what I am doing, when I am Quiet or Not at home....!!!

• Like 1