Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Spurs (H)

Free for all when selecting seats. I applied in the ballot as a single and it only showed me single seats available - of which my usual ST seat wasn't one of them - so presumably they've blocked it out into socially-distanced groups as per the ballot.

Gone for a mobile ticket, but haven't received the confirmation yet which is strange, although its in 'My Tickets' and they've taken payment. Probably just slow because of traffic...

4 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

If you entered alone it only shows one seat, if you entered as a 3 it shows 3 seats..

I think that's where I went wrong. My lad and me entered the ballot separately. Luckily both successful. I don't want to sit with him anyway :P

• Haha 1

After a lot of pain due to my dad having a PA ticket finally sorted. Decided to move to J3 as a one off. Usually sit in the kop but given there won’t be the same people around I thought we’d go for a better view. 
im excited now 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

I got one in seat next to where i normally sit. Hopefully there may be faces around me that i know and, n they are safe etc.

Does anyone no when they will email the print at home tickets out?

Came almost straight away.

were seats in B1, B2 etc. being sold cos when I logged on at 9:05 there werent any, just seemed to be opposite side. I got seats in J1 anyway which is a decent view point.

Just now, smr said:

were seats in B1, B2 etc. being sold cos when I logged on at 9:05 there werent any, just seemed to be opposite side. I got seats in J1 anyway which is a decent view point.

When I got on just past 9, they were only showing 2 seats in B3 but when I clicked on them it said not available. 

41 minutes ago, Xen said:

Free for all when selecting seats. I applied in the ballot as a single and it only showed me single seats available - of which my usual ST seat wasn't one of them - so presumably they've blocked it out into socially-distanced groups as per the ballot.

Gone for a mobile ticket, but haven't received the confirmation yet which is strange, although its in 'My Tickets' and they've taken payment. Probably just slow because of traffic...

Mine came through about 5 minutes ago so 40 minutes after paying.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Xen said:

I got mine straight away 

9 minutes ago, smr said:

Yes they were i looked at buying one for there but decided on buying normal seat in block A

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Yep had to enter the ballot by Monday or Tuesday  I'm afraid 

How did I miss this?  I was so obsessed with getting FA cup tickets

Thanks for letting me know, but, I feel a little gutted 😞