Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Spurs (H)

Those that have been unsuccessful - I wouldn’t give up hope just yet. Out of 8,000 people I can imagine a decent number won’t take up the opportunity to buy a ticket (for a variety of reasons) so they’ll be another (albeit limited) opportunity next week I’m sure. 

Edited by rn9013

28 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Who wanted a ticket to a poxy exciting Champions League qualifying shoot out at which our boys proudly parade the F.A.Cup as Top hands out cup cakes and beers to us in glorious May sunshine. Me that's who, gutted:facepalm:

Cakes? Will there be cakes? 

:yahoo:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Anyone know what we get to buy today?  Will it be own seats. Seats in same part of ground or some kind of free for all?

Free for all from what I can work out. They do state in the press release they can not guarantee you'll be able to reserve your S/T seat

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

i have got two tickets from the ballot, My Dad now can't go. Can i take my missus or do you recon they will they be checking ID and covid tests with ID etc? Ir will the TO put one of the tickets in her name? 

You don't have to do a covid test but they will probably check ID's when they check your ticket.

Just now, Ricey said:

You don't have to do a covid test but they will probably check ID's when they check your ticket.

FFS, gonna have to ask TO if they will put one of the tickets in a different name. Anyone know if they can do this? don't see why not 

Just now, st albans fox said:

Am I missing something ?

without a text/email saying youve had a neg test you won’t get to the exterior of the stadium, let alone inside .....

they will definitely check the test. they may not check the name on the ticket matches you 

think that's the risk we will take, surely they won't check name on the ticket. obv happy to show ID and neg test. If not then £100 in the bin 

2 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

think that's the risk we will take, surely they won't check name on the ticket. obv happy to show ID and neg test. If not then £100 in the bin 

Maybe also take your dad’s ID with just to prove your story ?? 

Edited by st albans fox