Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Matheus Pereira

2 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Close thread?

I have a theory....with climate change every blade of grass will dissappear wheres he's going, within 1 year, along with his lucrative career...

3 hours ago, 4everfox said:

Unless you're a woman

True. It does depend what kind of woman you’re though. If you’re a rich western woman the rules straight up don’t apply to you. The government look the other way. I’ve heard stories in the past from friends and been sceptical but the BBC did a panorama on it last year and it is actually true. 

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

True. It does depend what kind of woman you’re though. If you’re a rich western woman the rules straight up don’t apply to you. The government look the other way. I’ve heard stories in the past from friends and been sceptical but the BBC did a panorama on it last year and it is actually true. 

....so no difference than in any country you go to, money dictates your morality!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I'd personally never take any woman in my life to a country that is under the rule of Sharia law, it's barbaric.

1 minute ago, 4everfox said:

I'd personally never take any woman in my life to a country that is under the rule of Sharia law, it's barbaric.

Definitely a smart move to be fair. I wouldn’t risk it either the standard practise is to move your family to the UAE and live there on weekends. A lot of employers will even pay for your families housing in another country. All I’m saying is from what I’ve heard it’s not as bad as reported for women as long as they’re not a Muslim and are rich.

Anyway I’m going to stop taking this thread off topic now lol