Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Matheus Pereira

8 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Must be a willy puller if he wants to play football in that shithole at his age.

Thing is many of us likely wouldn’t have seen the things he has. He said it in his comments, he needs to set his family up. Fair play to him for that. Different than if Ben Chilwell came out and said it. Same goal, different beginnings entirely.

• Like 2

If the move to Saudi is true, that leaves Berardi Madueke & Neres as possibilities, assuming we on here have any idea whatsoever!

Much as Pereira is/was the safe option, the other three are way more exciting. Noni in particular fits the Leicester ‘profile’.

Fingers crossed it’s one of them anyway

8 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Must be a willy puller if he wants to play football in that shithole at his age.

You’d turn down six million a season for little strenuous work and to be a superstar? He’s going to be one incredibly rich retired footballer. I’m not saudi’s number one fan but I imagine most, including myself, could justify it to themselves.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Is ÂŁ6m a season that much more than we would offer where he would have a higher profile for the future?

ÂŁ100k a week, and he also gets to keep the whole lot there where as here he loses half to tax etc.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, turlo said:

Fab just said nothing advanced with West Ham, no follow up from Leeds and didn't even mention Leicester. Opportunity missed for English clubs 

Not really. If the Saudi's are offering 100k a week with no tax to pay, we'd never

compete with that weekly within how we operate.

1 hour ago, sphericalfox said:

Essentially if him and his agent are willing to make this move then I'd question his character, and why no one who were mooted in the Prem decided to make a move.

....probably if none has genuinely came in for him, is the reason for him to choose this route (if he has)!!!

It appears to be a massive offer from Al Hilal, if no one is really interested in you, there may not be a reason to stick around.

How ambitious of him to join such a huge club like Al Hilal. Really strange move proving he must clearly only be driven by money. A 25 year old hitting their prime does not go playing in the retirement league. Really strange 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1