Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silver surfer 1

Easy life

Hi , came across this band again this year and they strike me as very talented bunch of lads enjoying their music .  Couple of them are big fans of the club .  Think they got a new album coming out , thought I’d share as It would be good to support them on their journey. Check them out . 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Silver surfer 1 said:

Hi , came across this band again this year and they strike me as very talented bunch of lads enjoying their music .  Couple of them are big fans of the club .  Think they got a new album coming out , thought I’d share as It would be good to support them on their journey. Check them out . 

Is that the guy from By the Rivers?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Silver surfer 1 said:

Welcome to the forum lead singer of Easy Life ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd never heard of these but I really like their vibe. Something quite unique and refreshing about their sound.

Now finding myself wandering around the house and randomly saying 'Skeletons' for no apparent reason :D

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...