Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

50 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

... What have I missed?

Rodgers shouted at Maddison for being a d**k towards the end of last season.

Maddison threatened to run away from home.

Rodgers said "fine, f**k off then".

Maddison's agent smelled cash.

Nothing much since then.

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If he was your mate it'd be very different. Often it becomes a lot more difficult if you know the other parties involved. Recently ive lost a friend I don't speak to anymore who was behaving similar to how maddison is alleged to have been behaving because it was so damaging for all involved. How you react depends on how closely you're involved tbh.

I've lost count of the number of family, friends, who have done stupid stuff, a lot depend on the individuals and facts involved.

At the moment this is still very much in the dark.

1 hour ago, NasPb said:

Well I'd disagree with you there. It's unnecessary negative attention and in general immaturity. If true ofc. Just my view though 

The only negativity and immaturity I've notice so far is on here to be honest, as everyone is speculating 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I've lost count of the number of family, friends, who have done stupid stuff, a lot depend on the individuals and facts involved.

At the moment this is still very much in the dark.

The only negativity and immaturity I've notice so far is on here to be honest, as everyone is speculating I've only

Nothing wrong about talking about a topic as long as it's clear you're not going all out. I've said IF. In the same sense as talking about  a transfer rumour. 

Edited by NasPb

5 hours ago, fox_up_north said:

Just because she's stunning, doesn't mean he loves her. Plenty of high profile divorces and so forth over the years where one party was stunning. In my eyes - he can shag who he wants, so long as it's consensual. He may love his girlfriend and child. Not really our place to judge. It's his life and it stays private. 

With all due respect that's bullshit. He certainly does have responsibilities and they lie with his football club, pregnant partner and the conditions within his employment contract concerning bringing his club into disrepute. 

From everything I know it appears he is not in an open relationship, and this is key. People can only go off of what they know and everything in madders life over the last year or two is that he is settled down with a new partner. I would also add that he his due to be a FATHER! 

How is it "his life and it stays private"? That's absurd. It isn't private if he's splashed over the tabloids and bringing the club in disrepute.

I can only hope as a fan of his that he knows what he's doing and that what is going on in his life remains private, because it Isnt right now and that's unfortunate.

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Looks decent 🤔

What a Sumer 2018 was. England finally doing well in a World Cup, It's Coming Home memes on every page, and absolutely everyone on FoxesTalk was sharing that video asking if someone had shared it yet. Classic.

2 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Oh for the love of God. How would Maddison sleeping around bring the CLUB into disrepute? We’re not a late Victorian men’s choral society.

If we were then I would hope that you aren't the local priest. 

Public/Club Image definition: to give (something I.e  LCFC) a bad name. The star player's openly publicised womanising (cheating on pregnant partner) will bring the club into disrepute. 

We have a big season coming up and will need him to switch on after last season so mr poster boy needs to give it his all this season. Concentrate on two balls at seagrave but don't confuse them with the 2 hooters he was nibbling on a few weeks before.