Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

No way this happens, we'll ask too much and it is a step backwards at this point in time. Nobody who has moved to Arsenal in the last few years has actually improved so he'd be mental to go there anyway. Their best players are from the academy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nettle said:

If Arsenal come in for him he'll go

Why, to be near his chum Chilwell.

With Grealish also linked with Chelsea, the three unwise men could be together in London.

Edited by MGLCFC

£40m + Smith-Rowe? When he’s good, he’s very good… but that’s usually about 2 months a season and his hip issues are a worry. I’d sell if the right offer came in. 

Obviously happy for him to stay too, not rushing to push him out of the door. 

Can't see them paying up what we would want for Maddison, not that I would want him to go anyway

I imagine we would probably want at least £60m, and Arsenal can't/wont do that it one go like we would want, as I doubt Top would take it spread over 5 years like they somehow managed with Pepe

38 minutes ago, leicesterisme said:

If they came in and offered what we'd want for him then I'd have no issue in selling him. 

This is where I am and have been saying so for a while.

It goes without saying we have a price for all our players, we've seen that and it's 'our model'. Given his attitude i'd probably take just under his valuation (within reason), I keep hoping and waiting for him to grow up but I can't help but feel he's bad news around the squad.

Edited by Matt

It probably won't happen, but honestly wouldn't be a big loss, the opposite, lots of cash to spend elsewhere. Even at his best form he was disposable. He is very talented one of our best but it seems like he's never committed. 

Edited by BlackFox