Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

7 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

CBA to read the whole thread. What’s he done?

Threw a kettle over Seagrave to decide the pre season quiz tie breaker and it smashed Brendan's car window

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Merchant_Banker said:

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. The Sun never does.

No one here knows the facts... Or the story. Litteraly all people here know is that a few folk have said they've heard some nasty rumours and we were left to speculate what they were, how bad it was and wether it was true or not. 

Very much a case of knowing just enough to look like fools. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Scotch said:

No one here knows the facts... Or the story. Litteraly all people here know is that a few folk have said they've heard some nasty rumours and we were left to speculate what they were, how bad it was and wether it was true or not. 

Very much a case of knowing just enough to look like fools. 

Sounds about right !

27 minutes ago, majaco said:

The Sun running a story on Maddison would be high risk for a loss making paper.

I have no idea if he has done wrong and it shouldn't be any of my business.  If he has broken the law, it would come to the public domain.

I think the law means Maddison has a right to a private life.  He has the funds to contest a newspaper story in court.   There are so many stories about Boris Johnson but the law protects him.  Matt Hancock lost his job for.breaking Covid protocols not for any other reason.

Many on this forum seem to have condemned Maddison.   As a Leicester fan, I hope nothing serious emerges as he is a player who I rate highly.

I think they will be alright. 

Screenshot_20210717_204804.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

Wow I had a post removed.  Not entirely sure why. As it didn’t say anything at all scandalous unless someone took offence to the mention of an inflatable dinosaur. Can any one shed any light on what was actually up with the post?

image.thumb.png.b7d8ae8c6e736835abf9bd2f31bd5337.png"90's Dinosaur in Prem Star Sex Shame"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2