Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

57 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Desperate, isn’t it? A very good friend of mine has a world famous sister. The stunts the media pull are dismal. 

Many years ago the news of the world ran a story about one of our neighbours having an affair with his wife’s sister. Neither were famous in the slightest yet the rag decided it was of enough interest to put in their paper. I guess obviously it was judging by the amount of dog walkers wandering down our street that day lol 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

Deleted all the photos of he and his fiancé on Instagram… pretty sure she is heavily pregnant/recently given birth. Clearly something to this rumour…

If we get 50 million… get rid!

I can still see them :dunno:

I like Maddison and think he has all the attributes to be a top player. I do get the feeling he thinks he's in the same league as Beckham and tries to live that lifestyle. Would love to see him buckle down. Yes he's a young man making some poor decisions, but he needs to get back to doing what he gets paid to do and producing the goods on the field. He's living the millionaire lifestyle, without earning it at the moment.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

Deleted all the photos of he and his fiancé on Instagram… pretty sure she is heavily pregnant/recently given birth. Clearly something to this rumour…

If we get 50 million… get rid!

Still there.

5BEF86C2-B982-47D4-8A5D-7960B9F56634.jpeg

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

My mate's uncle's dog walker has just text saying Madders is sat 2 rows a head of him on a flight from Leicester Airfield to London. 

image.png.c68c9fb3cfa9060797934ddeb4f66639.png

Are you sure that isn’t Michael Fabricant? Easy mistake to make. 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Rubbish - your mates uncle doesn’t have a dog ……

... And there I was thinking of ways to explain the take off a passenger jet along the mere 940 metre runway! 

image.png.c24b685c5593a7306407de5af5a4cada.png

Edited by Collymore