Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maddison

lol footballers, rock stars, movie stars etc...have been cheating on their partners since forever. 

I wouldn't get too worked up if that's all the story is. He won't be the first and won't be the last. Even our manager left his wife for a younger model....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Players play football because of their ability to kick a bag of wind around, not because they are great people or have high moral standards.

I don't get the need to judge every aspect of their life from who they shag, to what they wear, to where they holiday.

plastic...

48 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Players play football because of their ability to kick a bag of wind around, not because they are great people or have high moral standards.

I don't get the need to judge every aspect of their life from who they shag, to what they wear, to where they holiday.

Problem is you have to have some limits though.. Just like how singers have limits and such. Especially with what one does publicly. He should be smarter. It's not sackable but defo embarrassing. Do as you please but try and keep it out of the public light at the very least 

2 minutes ago, John rayner said:

Great point ,its not our business,, 

My young lad is 8 years old. He thinks really highly of a number of Leicester players. He wants to be just like them. Whether they like it or not they are role models and culpable for their actions. Whilst our players are human and we're all capable of fault, our owners and manager have a level of expectation for both on and off the field behaviour as they represent the club as employees.

Whatever the case may well be here, the club will be dealing with this accordingly. I have faith whatever their judgement on any repercussions for indiscretions will be in line with those clear expectations.

• Like 1

I only care about this if it affects the dressing room tbh. Not much point in talking about it in a football forum otherwise. Seen that he’s been in training and been seen with teammates out and about, so doesn’t look like there is an issue on face of it. Save the rest for OK magazine. 

16 hours ago, Paddy. said:

The real mystery is how the goat got hold of the uniform in the first place.

I think my next neighbor’s Grandfather had one, I will ask if it has gone missing.

13 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Problem is you have to have some limits though.. Just like how singers have limits and such. Especially with what one does publicly. He should be smarter. It's not sackable but defo embarrassing. Do as you please but try and keep it out of the public light at the very least 

The limits are the law.

Thing like this only get in the public light due to the parasitic press.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

The limits are the law.

It would only get in the press if he had I some way ****ed up massively. Everyone has a right to a private family life therefore it wouldn't enter the press unless it breached something.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It would only get in the press if he had I some way ****ed up massively. Everyone has a right to a private family life therefore it wouldn't enter the press unless it breached something.

To be honest, if he bang half of ibiza as long as it all legal and above board, I wouldn't care 

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

To be honest, if he bang half of ibiza as long as it all legal and above board, I wouldn't care 

I'd be proud of him. :cool:

I really don't care where he sticks his penis as long as they're above the age of consent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

I would care morally, from a football point of view I wouldn't. That would be no different from how I'd react to a friend tbh.

The point I'm trying to make is the club would likely do the same - if it impacted his ability to do his job it would become an issue. The grey area would be the way it would affect his brand but that would possibly affect a man utd or someone who are slightly more focused on that than we are.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I would care morally, from a football point of view I wouldn't. That would be no different from how I'd react to a friend tbh.

The point I'm trying to make is the club would likely do the same - if it impacted his ability to do his job it would become an issue. The grey area would be the way it would affect his brand but that would possibly affect a man utd or someone who are slightly more focused on that than we are.

Morals are a funny thing, people tend to lose them when it suits and judge other people when it doesn't.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

The limits are the law.

Yeah but in the same sense it's not illegal to cause disruption to the team by not being a team player, or by being selfish, it's also not illegal to do what he has SUPPOSEDLY done. It's a distraction though isn't it? (IF TRUE) 

1 minute ago, NasPb said:

Yeah but in the same sense it's not illegal to cause disruption to the team by not being a team player, or by being selfish, it's also not illegal to do what he has SUPPOSEDLY done. It's a distraction though isn't it? (IF TRUE) 

Distraction for Foxestalk, I doubt it has effected the team.

Last big scandal we won the league 

Edited by coolhandfox

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Distraction for Foxestalk, I doubt it has effected the team.

Well I'd disagree with you there. It's unnecessary negative attention and in general immaturity. If true ofc. Just my view though 

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Morals are a funny thing, people tend to lose them when it suits and judge other people when it doesn't.

If he was your mate it'd be very different. Often it becomes a lot more difficult if you know the other parties involved. Recently ive lost a friend I don't speak to anymore who was behaving similar to how maddison is alleged to have been behaving because it was so damaging for all involved. How you react depends on how closely you're involved tbh.