Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Harrydc

If you're banning me from general chat for sticking up for myself then delete my account.

This is honestly disgraceful. 

I've had people talking down to me for the best part of a year. I've had people insulting me for the best part of a year. 

They face no punishment. 

But if I stick up for myself I get banned. 

If that's how this works then I'd rather not be part of it. 

Looks like Harry has just become the 2012 version of myself.

Getting into arguments 24/7 ☑️
Moaning to admin ☑️
Banned for spoiling threads ☑️

Keep it up Harry, Foxestalk always needs a rebel from time to time :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, kingfox said:

Looks like Harry has just become the 2012 version of myself.

Getting into arguments 24/7 ☑️
Moaning to admin ☑️
Banned for spoiling threads ☑️

Keep it up Harry, Foxestalk always needs a rebel from time to time :thumbup:

Aahh...the old Kingfox what happened to him?

You used to really wind a few up, one of my favourite posters now (although I quite liked your attitude back in the day)

Older and wiser I guess

10 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Aahh...the old Kingfox what happened to him?

You used to really wind a few up, one of my favourite posters now (although I quite liked your attitude back in the day)

Older and wiser I guess

Finally matured.

Others probably won’t think that though, but then again they probably still have me on block :D 

Guest Harrydc

I just think it'd be more reasonable to ban me from the coronavirus thread if that's the issue rather than the whole general chat section. 

53 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't really "do" Gen Chat anymore, it just makes me tired. 

So I've genuinely never heard of Harrydc before. 

Regardless, I took one glance at the thread title and was pretty confident he was going to be some conspiracy nut anti vax covid denier. 

I was not disappointed. 

I think the phrase they use is "out of the box thinking" 

Guest Harrydc
On 22/06/2021 at 12:46, Finnegan said:

Which is ironic because they believe everything they read on Facebook or see on YouTube. 

Yet numerous times I've given data straight from the ONS. 

I think the ironic thing is believing everything the BBC says, because they're so trustworthy aren't they... 

I'll probably get banned from forum support now just for replying with that.

10 hours ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

Don't think I've ever read one of your posts @Harrydc, but I wouldn't bother with this.

All you'll get in here is lord of the flies type pack mentality. If you single yourself out, they'll go for you because it's easy. The first reply to your post is probably the best advice to take. 

All the best.

Is it a pack mentality or is it when someone says something daft, the vast majority of people will tell them they've said something daft.

People have tried to reason with him, explained why he's off the mark and even at times told him to walk away from the discussion, not because he was being picked on, but because he was getting overly emotional. He can't face any opposition to his beliefs and gets in a frenzy when people challenge him.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 4

The problem is, without getting myself in to trouble here (and I don't know harrydc or seen any of his posts) is that many many times I've seen the wrong party banned.

If you have 90% saying one thing (since they just don't understand it or are mentally challenged) and 10% people who have spent time thinking about it for themselves and actually understand something (I'm talking mainly about LCFC here); then its much easier to ban the 10% than the 90%.

TLDR; foxestalk is largely made up by idiots, since it reflects the wider population. You can't ban 90% of people; even though it would crystallise much better debates and enable the thinkers to converse without the dribblers interjecting.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Is it a pack mentality or is it when someone says something daft, the vast majority of people will tell them they've said something daft.

People have tried to reason with him, explained why he's off the mark and even at times told him to walk away from the discussion, not because he was being picked on, but because he was getting overly emotional. He can't face any opposition to his beliefs and gets in a frenzy when people challenge him.

I was referring to starting this particular thread. It's pointless for him.

I don't know what he's said, neither do I care, but you often see the same names having a go at people, and the same names repping them when they're doing it. That's what I'm referring too. That's a pack mentality and he ain't going to get any comfort from starting a thread like this, just more grief.

He may or may not have posted utter garbage, that's not what I meant.

• Like 1