Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Harrydc

If you're banning me from general chat for sticking up for myself then delete my account.

On 02/07/2021 at 13:58, The People's Hero said:

The problem is, without getting myself in to trouble here (and I don't know harrydc or seen any of his posts) is that many many times I've seen the wrong party banned.

If you have 90% saying one thing (since they just don't understand it or are mentally challenged) and 10% people who have spent time thinking about it for themselves and actually understand something (I'm talking mainly about LCFC here); then its much easier to ban the 10% than the 90%.

TLDR; foxestalk is largely made up by idiots, since it reflects the wider population. You can't ban 90% of people; even though it would crystallise much better debates and enable the thinkers to converse without the dribblers interjecting.

:wave:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Harrydc

I'll ask again. Is there no way to simply ban me from the coronavirus thread rather than the whole of gen chat? I have absolutely 0 interest in Leicester at the moment so it's pointless me having this account. 

Edited by Harrydc

2 hours ago, Harrydc said:

I'll ask again. Is there no way to simply ban me from the coronavirus thread rather than the whole of gen chat? I have absolutely 0 interest in Leicester at the moment so it's pointless me having this account. 

Not sure if this is possible.

However, if you do get unbanned from general chat, avoid the COVID thread, it's probably for the best mate.

Hope you're well.

Guest Harrydc

On 17/07/2021 at 21:02, Harrydc said:

I'd just like to thank the mods for their swift response. 

I was banned for absolutely no reason and I 100% stand by that. 

I can just shout accept the ban from the covid thread (despite me being right all along about the authoritarianism with vaccine passports now coming in. Happy 'freedom day', folks.), however, a ban from general chat is pathetic. 

There's threads in there which I've contributed towards over the years, and which have actually been a help for me - such as the depression thread. 

So this is going to be the last time I'll ask.

Thanks. 

On 17/07/2021 at 21:02, Harrydc said:

There is no way to ban from a topic, so the only way around it would be stopping yourself posting in these sort of topics (politics too)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Harrydc said:

I'd just like to thank the mods for their swift response. 

I was banned for absolutely no reason and I 100% stand by that. 

I can just shout accept the ban from the covid thread (despite me being right all along about the authoritarianism with vaccine passports now coming in. Happy 'freedom day', folks.), however, a ban from general chat is pathetic. 

There's threads in there which I've contributed towards over the years, and which have actually been a help for me - such as the depression thread. 

So this is going to be the last time I'll ask.

Thanks. 

Not getting involved in your subject matter - but a tip from someone who knows. Sarcasm in such instances won't help your cause, however right you believe yourself to be.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mark said:

There is no way to ban from a topic, so the only way around it would be stopping yourself posting in these sort of topics (politics too)

Best advice is to ignore a couple of the topics then Harry, however hard that may be lol If you can do that you'll be sound and will hopefully stick around.

I only look in non-contentious threads on gen chat. i like the ones about beer, Leicester(shire), pubs, restaurants and holidays anything else just makes want to gouge people in the eyes (myself included).

3 hours ago, LestaFox92 said:

Not sure what it's about but yeah the people who run this place aren't the sort of people I'd want in a court room, thankfully tho we're not in a court room.

Visiting the forum is your choice :) 

Just now, LestaFox92 said:

Didn't you hear the man it's my choice!?!?!?!?

Well no. I read the response that is essentially implying the same thing I am. I can't hear text. 

If the folks running the forum are unpalatable then go elsewhere. 

Just now, foxile5 said:

Well no. I read the response that is essentially implying the same thing I am. I can't hear text. 

If the folks running the forum are unpalatable then go elsewhere. 

Read my post I said I wouldn't want them in a court room - basically saying I wouldn't fancy them to give me a fair crack.

Nice overreaction tho, getting lemon on a forum is cute.

• 2 months later...
Guest Harrydc

I'd like to request being allowed into general chat. I've got a couple of things to get off my chest (medical related) but it wouldn't be suitable for anywhere else on the forums. I'd just like to speak to others about it and see if anyone else has been through anything similar to my current situation. I feel like a bit of a lost cause at the moment. 

I have absolutely 0 interest in the coronavirus thread. There are far more important things personally that are on my mind. 

Edited by Harrydc

Guest Harrydc
On 24/10/2021 at 09:43, Harrydc said:

I'd like to request being allowed into general chat. I've got a couple of things to get off my chest (medical related) but it wouldn't be suitable for anywhere else on the forums. I'd just like to speak to others about it and see if anyone else has been through anything similar to my current situation. I feel like a bit of a lost cause at the moment. 

I have absolutely 0 interest in the coronavirus thread. There are far more important things personally that are on my mind. 

:whistle:

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

Honestly I wish this section of the forum was more active. It gets so tasty in here. 

I miss the heady days of FIF and Manwell Pablo asking for each other to be banned. 

He's bound to be around lurking.

Iirc, he got found out for creating another member for himself.

On 13/12/2021 at 07:46, Innovindil said:

519.png

Of course it was.

The man was a liar and a lunatic spreading misinformation.

He started a 'pity me' thread in which he talked about scranning tonnes of paracetamol to make him sleep, evidencing the fact he was not only a moron but happy to ingest something he didn't know how to make. He was also vociferous about NOT having the vaccination because 'who knows what could be in it?'. 

The forum is the better for people like him being gone. Rabid stupidity, lies, and misinformation.