Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Link to join FoxesTalk League 

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/i4rxt2

 

Link to join Stan's Super League 

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/i5fuv2

 

Both have been renewed from last season so if you were in it last season your team will be entered automatically for this upcoming season. 

 

Enjoy :)

 

If anyone is planning on setting up a draft league let me know and I'll be interested :thumbup:

Posted

im into the idea of a draft league for sure. the standard game where we can all have the same players is boring to me. far more interesting to have trades going on mid season. set it up, ill join it

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm in again. 

 

I have, using fiendishly clever means, changed my name from Nuno What I Mean? to Bruno What I Mean? 

 

I really don't know how I come up with this stuff :cool:

  • Like 1
Posted
6 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

Is it really worth it? I really suck at this :P  (And the wife has given up, so :P)  My friend will probably beat me again anyway...

Yes, always worth it :D

 

Posted

Need a better season this time round. Was 200 points of my mini league leader by the end. Had to take risks in the last months to make up the difference and they didn’t pay off. Such a weird season with cancelled games and gameweeks - never needed such depth in squad as last year. We all stick fifty quid in to play in a mini league and winner takes all.

 

When I look back over the points I lost out on, it mainly comes down to my Captain picks being shite!

 

Love the game though and will be in it again this year - no idea where the bargains are yet though... 

Posted
5 hours ago, StanSP said:

Yes, always worth it :D

 

Well, at least I didn't finish last, I suppose... 😋

 

My end of season rating was bang average last time, which was an improvement over the season before, so... Onwards and upwards, I hope! 

  • 1 month later...
Posted
16 minutes ago, Hollism said:

I’m in (Mr Rogers Wild Ride)

Haven’t joined the FT league before so hope I’m welcome :D

 

Love that at least four teams are called Tiki Daka

There's two people who joined at the same time called 'Victor Moses Lawn' lol

 

  • Haha 1
Posted
7 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Not very good at this really but  will give it a go. 

Mirrors your team in the real league mate which is a nice touch.

  • Haha 1
Posted
4 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

Has Lukaku joined Chelski or Kane joined Man City yet, I need a decent striker??

Lukaku is v close according to reports but doubt won't be done by the weekend. Think he  will bang them in for Chelsea and guessing he will be 11.5-12m

  • Like 1
Posted

@StanSP

 

My boy would like to join the FT league mate. I'm auto enrolled but could you let me have the code so he can join too?

 

Many thanks,

Posted

Just having a look at my team now. Dunno who to chance on this season. Ivan Toney maybe up top or Adam Armstrong. Both have excellent records in championship and are less than 7m.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...