Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Napoli, Spartak Moscow & Legia Warsaw

Where will we finish?   

563 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish

13 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

One place I said I would never go to. There is a very high probability of getting stabbed for no reason. 

You get kids on Vespas either mugging people or using knives. I just wouldn’t risk is, especially as an English side. 

20 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

What are the Poland arrival rules? 

If you are fully jabbed crack on basically.

I’ve stupidly booked flights from Doncaster and back to east mids. Flight and 2 nights accommodation for £100 though. Can’t go wrong

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

Anyone know when the individual match tickets for the home games will go on sale? Couldn’t afford the three game package due to them wanting it right before payday, so don’t want to miss out! 

Think the individual match tickets will be done like normal home matches, the 3 game package is still available 

Napoli home 16th September 8pm

Legia away 30th September 5:45pm

Spartak away 20th October (Wednesday afternoon at 3:30 UK time)

Spartak home 4th November  8pm

Legia home 25th November 8pm

Napoli away 9th December 5:45pm

Saves people some time 

Edited by peach0000
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

What are the Poland arrival rules? 

Double jabbed

If you are fully vaccinated with a vaccination approved for use in the EU, you are exempt from quarantine on arrival in Poland, but must present evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination at the border and 14 days must have passed since your final dose.

No vaccine or single jab

If you enter Poland directly from the United Kingdom (or any other non-EU or non-Schengen country), you must undergo mandatory quarantine. You can leave quarantine after 7 days if you receive a negative antigen or PCR COVID test result, or after 10 days without taking a test.

What you must do if you have been in a country or territory on the amber list in the 10 days before you arrive in England.

Before you travel to England you must:

take a COVID-19 test – you must take the test in the 3 days before you travel to England

book and pay for COVID-19 tests – to be taken after arrival in England

complete a passenger locator form

You must do these things whether you are fully vaccinated or not.

When you arrive in England If you are fully vaccinated

After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2.

This applies if you’re fully vaccinated under either:

the UK vaccination programme

the UK vaccine programme overseas

an approved vaccination programme in Europe or the USA - not all are recognised in England

If you are not fully vaccinated

If you do not qualify under the fully vaccinated rules, on arrival in England you must:

quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 days

take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8

Disappointing that they’ve now announced fixtures and dates but not whether away fans can attend.

A decision will be made “in the next days” (?)…why, exactly? 

Although to be honest I can’t see us taking many to any of those games, especially with Covid making it expensive and inconvenient to travel. 

44 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

A bit of a bummer that they ended up changing the Brentford away match to a Sunday, for no good reason ... now that Moscow away is a Wednesday match

(I wonder if they'll change it back to a Saturday?  Plenty of time in theory, as it's not until 24th Oct, and no away tickets details issued yet)

I would prefer it not to be on the Sunday as well but I can’t see it changing because at the time there was a good reason, we have drew the only team that needs to move their home games