Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Napoli, Spartak Moscow & Legia Warsaw

Where will we finish?   

563 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish

4 minutes ago, reynard said:

This is a very difficult group. About as tricky as we could have got if you factor in the travelling etc. Personally think we will do well to finish second. Napoli far the best team in the group and will win it at a canter then the rest of us are much the same except I'd say we will find it more difficult away in hostile stadia than sides travelling to Leicester will.

It would be best to play Moscow away first to get that out of the way whilst the weather is better.

Really need a fit squad to have any chance here.

hang on.... i thought the plan was to win it this year?? that's what everyone was saying!  - it's almost like European competition is actually quite hard!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

hang on.... i thought the plan was to win it this year?? that's what everyone was saying!  - it's almost like European competition is actually quite hard!

Priority after the West Ham schambles is avoiding relegation this season 😔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

I hope our fans in attendance show some respect to Maradona by not being “pissed up, aggressive and stoned” in the stadium bearing his name 

This excellent work and none of you heathens have liked it

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We can win the group, I don't think it's as tough as some are making out. Only issue is the length of travel to Moscow. We should be finishing 2nd at a minimum.

I generally agree; I think a lot will depend on the refereeing -- I think Maddison especially is going to take a beating.

46 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Is there any way we can get out of European competition this season? Seems you qualify but then you can't leave - like the hotel California. The worst result would be third place and tumbling into the San Miguel's conference or whatever it's called.

Finish bottom and we look worse then. Arsenal lol 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We can win the group, I don't think it's as tough as some are making out. Only issue is the length of travel to Moscow. We should be finishing 2nd at a minimum.

I agree. People seem scared of the hostility in Warsaw and Moscow + the absolute shockingly cold weather in Moscow in mid November. Honestly, no excuse not finishing second at the very least, unless our entire squad is sick with COVID or something. , 

12 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

What do you mean?

From the lack of application and tactics displayed on Monday they looked as if they had trained or had a kick about on the local reccy, to be honest the Wolves game  wasn't much better although at least we won. Let's hope it's just a blip , will be telling against the Canaries tomorrow.

Some good traditionel sides we drawn. Love that we are facing Napoli; thats some exciting games to look forward to. Legia Warszawa and Sparta Moscow are less exciting, but we should be better than both. I just really hope we take it seriously and perform to our best.

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Selfishly hoping the Napoli home match isn't in the first two games in September when I probably couldn't attend.

I think that could be our best atmosphere for a long time.

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Selfishly hoping the Napoli home match isn't in the first two games in September when I probably couldn't attend.

I think that could be our best atmosphere for a long time.

Don’t top to seeds play match 3 and 4 ?? Do t know why I think that.