Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Napoli, Spartak Moscow & Legia Warsaw

Where will we finish?   

563 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish

2 or 4 points against Napoli and we win the group. I'm not buying this build up that Spartak and Legia are any good. It's like pretending it's harder to play against 10 men than 11. Actually you know, it's an advantage to have more men than the competition. If you can't get it done with the advantage its your fault, not theirs.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Deano79 said:

Return to Warsaw going out Wednesday 15th, coming back Friday 17 th only 19.99 at minute. From Manchester mind. Might be worth a gamble that’s first game at that price. Probably go up x 6 if do. 

We don’t know if UEFA will allow away fans yes, I sharnt be going but anyone thinking of going that’s not a bad gamble. Reckon this time tomorrow the cost will be 150 plus

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

So Spartak away will be at 3.30pm our time on a Wednesday, great lol

Start and finish with Napoli. 

Where you seeing that? I was confused by Stan linking the champions league schedule now I’m even more confused 

worked out pretty well for us i think. no trips to warsaw/moscow when there is likely to be two feet of snow on the ground. Get off to a flyer against Napoli and we are in control of the group. My only concern is that we wont be able to field our strongest team for what is likely the make or break game unless we get some miraculous recoveries.

Thinking of signing up to BT Sport to watch these as I won’t be able to make the weekday games from where I live. 

You get two simultaneous devices with an account so if anyone fancies sharing a login with me for half the cost, PM me and ill consider it :)