Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

20 hours ago, Lukey Boi said:

I asked why it says access to match tickets on memberships & why will they not allow members the chance to get a ticket if there are loads of unsold tickets in the away end when they've paid for their access & when they're travelling.
image.thumb.png.50760fe9ae9a2bb147be4007b7d709b4.png

This whole thing is ludicrous, and the more people that complain to the club the better. 

The Membership T&Cs specifically reference European games.

‘The Club operates a ticket priority scheme for away fixtures, European fixtures, cup ties, pre-season or friendly matches subject to the Club’s advertised eligibility requirements subject to the Away Match Terms and Conditions and other applicable terms and conditions as published from time to time on the Club’s official website. The Club guarantees Members a priority purchase period before such tickets go on General Sale as set out in Condition 45 above. Tickets are subject at all times to availability and subject to the Club’s selling criteria. Membership Cards must be shown and/or details provided at the point of purchase. Priority points are non-transferable under any circumstances.‘

They will probably argue the point that they have set the selling criteria as 5+ away points. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

It’s a completely closed shop now. Essentially younger supporters coming through are banned from away games indefinitely.

Not defending this decision at all but your post is exaggerated, members can go to pretty much every premier league away game with ease. However they should be allowed to go to Warsaw, that much is clearly obvious 

4 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Not defending this decision at all but your post is exaggerated, members can go to pretty much every premier league away game with ease. However they should be allowed to go to Warsaw, that much is clearly obvious 

I might be some way behind on this but aren’t pretty much all away allocations sold out to sths with a bucket load of points?

The crazy thing is that, assuming this is the reason they're not expanding access to tickets, being an ST holder or a member with 5+ away games of your record is absolutely no guarantee that you are an upstanding citizen that will behave themselves.  There will be plenty of bad behaviour associated with our support caused by regulars.

I get the need to have a ticket associated to an individual with personal details etc - beyond that this is just silly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FoxesTez said:

This whole thing is ludicrous, and the more people that complain to the club the better. 

The Membership T&Cs specifically reference European games.

‘The Club operates a ticket priority scheme for away fixtures, European fixtures, cup ties, pre-season or friendly matches subject to the Club’s advertised eligibility requirements subject to the Away Match Terms and Conditions and other applicable terms and conditions as published from time to time on the Club’s official website. The Club guarantees Members a priority purchase period before such tickets go on General Sale as set out in Condition 45 above. Tickets are subject at all times to availability and subject to the Club’s selling criteria. Membership Cards must be shown and/or details provided at the point of purchase. Priority points are non-transferable under any circumstances.‘

They will probably argue the point that they have set the selling criteria as 5+ away points. 

It's a joke.

If you'd bought a membership for the first time this season, you would only be able to go if you'd won the Norwich ballot and gone to Wembley, West Ham, Brighton and Millwall tonight.

As far as I'm concerned, the ballot for Brentford was never held.

I know there won't be many who have no history of away games and have this season bought a membership and gone to 4/4 (and didn't win the Norwich ballot), but anyone even close to fitting that criteria have been well and truly ****ed over. They could have put this on sale all at once to anyone with a buying history (even if it's just one home game), and it wouldn't have sold out. All they've done is screwed over 50 odd fans who have paid £40 for the pleasure.

Completely agree that the policing of the event is not the clubs concern. It's on the Warsaw to ensure the game is properly policed, and the UK police to check that anyone with a banning order has not travelled.

• Like 1

I don’t get this. My brother who lives in Luxembourg is going to meet me there. He’s got a supporter ID but obviously not got any away/home points because it’s a bit of a difficult trip for games here!

We have 900 odd tickets not sold, the club require the person buying the ticket to physically be present in Warsaw to collect the ticket. No photo ID no ticket. Why are they being so pedantic about releasing to general sale? 

6 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Still not good enough. 

New members will be snapping up tickets for games they can't attend to make up the points.

They can’t. If you don’t collect the ticket you don’t get the point. 

from the press release 

One Away Priority Point will be added after the fixture to those who have collected their ticket.”

Edited by philce

7 minutes ago, philce said:

They can’t. If you don’t collect the ticket you don’t get the point. 

from the press release 

One Away Priority Point will be added after the fixture to those who have collected their ticket.”

That’s just for European games, he means Millwall and Palace.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Nah. Every away game this season gone on sale to members so far, apart from Brentford which is coming up 

We are a family of six who have had five season tickets for many years. Number 3 son has worked weekends for the last 20 years so never bothered with a season ticket. 

However, two months ago he purchased a membership and is already over 5 points and eligible to purchase a ticket for Warsaw. Surely longer standing UK based members will easily be over 5 points and if they are not, why not?

10 minutes ago, philce said:

Oh right, nothing has changed on that regard. 

the boys keep on getting their tickets. And they just sell them on to others desperate to get to games. 

Yep, I’ll be honest I don’t deserve to be top priority based on the last few years but I am and know I will stay there because of the way they do these.

Of they put in less season ticket points id probably go to more of them where I could but they don’t so I won’t. I never buy them every time and sell them on though, that’s unfair.

I guess, all of that said, there is definitely availability for someone who has had a season ticket for 6 years to build up enough to get tickets.

Edited by Costock_Fox

3 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

However, two months ago he purchased a membership and is already over 5 points and eligible to purchase a ticket for Warsaw. Surely longer standing UK based members will easily be over 5 points and if they are not, why not?

So you expect new members to have all accumulated 5 points by this point in the season?

Not that it matters, if there are empty seats then you shouldn't have to willy wave to get one when everyone has already had their chance.