Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Warsaw Away

5 minutes ago, Lukey Boi said:

I asked why it says access to match tickets on memberships & why will they not allow members the chance to get a ticket if there are loads of unsold tickets in the away end when they've paid for their access & when they're travelling.
image.thumb.png.50760fe9ae9a2bb147be4007b7d709b4.png

What does that even mean? lol 

They make things so much harder than they ever had to be. Fans on this forum quickly realised how slowly that they would sell and there was no need to spread the priority groups so thinly.

The ticket office supposedly didn't.

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

What does that even mean? lol 

They make things so much harder than they ever had to be. Fans on this forum quickly realised how slowly that they would sell and there was no need to spread the priority groups so thinly.

The ticket office supposedly didn't.

It will be a club policy decision, not a ticket office decision.

Admittedly the whole process stinks.

My Email:

Doesn't it usually go from season ticket holders to Members? There isn't usually a members points bracket now for away fixtures?

There are plenty others in my situation, with memberships and home points, who are also being robbed of the opportunity.

Their reply:

Hi Adam,

I appreciate that, I am asking that question as we speak so please bear with us.

Sounds to me the club know they have dropped a b0llock. Now a mad rush to sort it and make decisions for something we knew about for a while.

20 minutes ago, Lukey Boi said:

image.thumb.png.c6ed37adba330d874f0ce6804c2eb99c.png

The question should've been asked as soon as they announced it..

Quite right..Good email. To think these admin/ticket office goons are supposedly retail professionals (that's what they are, if they framed their job correctly)

Any amateur could've told you that the priority timeframes are grotesquely out of proportion

. I suspect some people there have a god complex and secretly enjoy the miniscule power that they hold over sections of supporters. It's only human. Pathetic, but human. 

They've now added all ST holders and fox members with 5+ away points which seems bizarrely arbitrary.  Why not just announce all remaining windows including a general sale possibility (accept you need to be registered) and if it sells out before a window, it sells out!

Glad these issues are being ironed out with this one, currently laid up and unable to travel with Napoli a consideration depending on how things look then.

11 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I did look at getting a hotel near the airport but even the close ones were a 20 min walk (in the dark). Ended up at the Holiday Inn city centre for £45 and there is a night bus that runs every 20 mins from nearby. Takes 20 mins to get to airport. Looking forward to getting up at 4am!

I am flying from Luton Thursday 08:20 returning Friday 06:05 to Luton and booked room at Holiday Inn Warsaw city centre. I will be driving down to Luton Thursday morning from Coalville and back Friday anyone require a lift get in touch. Will also be using a Uber to airport early Friday am from Holiday in to Chopin airport.

• Like 1

Shambles as per always from that lot.

What about the commercial opportunity as well? Make the only requirement for a ticket for all of these European aways as having a membership and you might even shift a few more memberships for people wanting to secure the match tickets.

That said, no reason why these couldn’t go to general sale given they’ll need your personal details to book and then you stood in front of them with a passport in Warsaw to collect the ticket.

”Football is nothing without the fans” - just remember that though, yeah?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Killiefox said:

I am flying from Luton Thursday 08:20 returning Friday 06:05 to Luton and booked room at Holiday Inn Warsaw city centre. I will be driving down to Luton Thursday morning from Coalville and back Friday anyone require a lift get in touch. Will also be using a Uber to airport early Friday am from Holiday in to Chopin airport.

I am flying from Liverpool and back to Birmingham. Similar flight times and same hotel though. Arrive 12:45, leaving 06:10 I think Friday morning. So happy to share a drive to the airport.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

https://www.expert-medicals.co.uk/products/fully-vaccinated-amber-arrivals-day-2-test-kit-home-kit

Got this for the day 2 after arriving back in England. 

https://travel.livingcare.co.uk/product/virtual-lateral-flow-test/

This for the pre-departure one, will be doing mine Wednesday morning as my flight back to UK is Friday night (Has to be within 72 hours). 

Cardiff Fox did a great post a few pages back (Page 7 I think) with different options. 

Cheers mate

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

https://www.expert-medicals.co.uk/products/fully-vaccinated-amber-arrivals-day-2-test-kit-home-kit

Got this for the day 2 after arriving back in England. 

https://travel.livingcare.co.uk/product/virtual-lateral-flow-test/

This for the pre-departure one, will be doing mine Wednesday morning as my flight back to UK is Friday night (Has to be within 72 hours). 

Cardiff Fox did a great post a few pages back (Page 7 I think) with different options. 

Don't know if this has already been posted, but just read this about Expert Medicals:

Expert Medicals removed from government list – Which? News