Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Liverpool (A) Cup Quarter Final

5 minutes ago, ianormondroyd said:

I've managed to move a few times. Usually when I'm able to get my son a ticket later on. Its worth a try. I'll trawl through my emails and see if I've got a direct contact that was particularly helpful. If I have I'll dm it to you. 

Ahh nice one mate, that’s very kind of you. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, GlennyFox55 said:

I know in the past the club have let people relocate within the away end so may be worth getting in touch if there’s somewhere you’d like to move to that’s now available? 

I tried that and they wouldn’t allow it. They wouldn’t give me a refund/voucher to then order again either. Pretty useless😂

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

About 1,000 tickets in the two unopened blocks. They still haven't dropped the priority down to any sort of general sale.

We'll slowly sell them over the next 4 weeks, when people realise it's school holidays or they just fancy a day out with the kids before Xmas, early Xmas pressie for the family etc.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

What are the chances of getting a seat in 123 once general sale hits? A mate of mine will be coming with us and ideally wants to get in the same block as us and I can’t buy anymore. 

Depends how long before general sale. Maybe try and find someone else's reference, on here maybe. Not like you are jumping the queue. I have used all mine up for this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We'll slowly sell them over the next 4 weeks, when people realise it's school holidays or they just fancy a day out with the kids before Xmas, early Xmas pressie for the family etc.

I agree, they should open to booking history now to allow other people to buy, as above. Everyone has had a good week to buy.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Blocks 121 and 122 yet to be opened. Probably sold around 5k so far though?

I make it 4,500 sold with roughly 1,000 left to open in those two blocks.

I think if they opened this to booking history, we will sell out comfortably. The closer the match gets, the more people will make last min decisions to go.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I make it 4,500 sold with roughly 1,000 left to open in those two blocks.

I think if they opened this to booking history, we will sell out comfortably. The closer the match gets, the more people will make last min decisions to go.

Either number is a great shout(4.5k or 5.5k), looking forward to it, lets really make some noise!!!!

Let the bus take the strain & a beer at Albert Docks, perfick.

Lets really hope as well Klopp can't be bothered, and we put a stronger side out.

Would be good if we get a real run going over the next 3 weeks, get right up to 5th/6th and maybe a stronger side for the cup.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Was going to drive down in the day and stay over but the city centre is so far away from the ground. Anyone else doing similar? 

Taxis are easy to get from the City centre to the ground, then after the game we normally walk to a pub (sure it's a Spoons) have one in there then get a taxi outside there back into the centre.

• Like 1