Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Liverpool (A) Cup Quarter Final

4 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Just been to look at the info on club site for this game and there is nothing about Liverpool game on the away ticket section. Am I missing something?

Not been added yet but there was a news article. See below link:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2345738/tickets-to-liverpool-away-on-sale-from-sunday

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Is there any breakdown of which seats are in the more expensive bracket and which are not?

If the Liverpool seating plan is anything to go by then front 4/5 rows are £26, Middle two blocks behind the goal £28, most of the blocks around that £27, and a few right on the edge past the corner flag at £25.

image.png.5f5e04619b6ed1dcca1877cd4f50b229.png

We should be getting Blocks 121 to 129. Ticket prices:

Light blue £26

Orange/very light red £25

Red £27

Dark red £28

Edited by KrefelderFox666
  • Like 1

On 09/11/2021 at 09:43, RonnieTodger said:

Shame about Ausden Clark. I got that to Everton in the FA Cup a few years back and it got us to Royal Albert Dock for 10am.

If you book through Mazz, her coach leaves Counting House at 1:30pm & goes straight to the docks.  
Just booked it myself 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Anyone know if there's a quick way to get into town after the game? It looks like it's about an hour walk from Anfield to the Mersey area... I'd imagine public transport would be rammed?

There is a non-stop bus to Lime Street but by the time it leaves you'll have probably walked most of the way.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

Anyone know if there's a quick way to get into town after the game? It looks like it's about an hour walk from Anfield to the Mersey area... I'd imagine public transport would be rammed?

There aren't many "quick" ways back into the town centre, unless you've booked your own taxi at some strategic point.

But another way, potentially saving you a few minutes on the 45+ minute walk back to the centre is as follows ...

Walk back from the away end to Sandhills station (took me 26 mins last time, average pace)
Trains from Sandhills to Liverpool Central leave at 21.51, 21.55, 22.03, 22.06, 22.21, 22.25, 22.33, 22.36, 22.51, 22.55, etc
Journey time 6-8 mins.

If you need to get to Lime Street, it takes about 5 mins to walk from Central station (could do a bit fater if hurrying).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

There is (or atleast was) a 'soccerbus' service that takes you from Anfield to Sandhills station, from which you can get a train into town.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

There is (or atleast was) a 'soccerbus' service that takes you from Anfield to Sandhills station, from which you can get a train into town.

I think those buses do still run.  Just not sure how long after the match before they get going, and how long it takes them to get back.

Edited by worth_the_wait
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 16:14, Chloe_77 said:

Have we got the whole bottom tier then? Guessing the club will open the other greyed out sections once we start to shift tickets? 

Yeah Liverpool give the whole bottom tier of Anfield Road for their cup games.

Grey areas are opened once the tickets start to go in the other blocks.

Edited by Fox92

23 hours ago, Collymore said:

We normally walk to one of the pubs, (usually the spoons) then get a taxi.

7 minutes ago, NAKC20 said:

Anybody know how these are selling? Have booked a hotel in Liverpool for the Wednesday night but cant book the match tickets until Friday so fingers crossed will be ok.

Selling pretty slow today- loads left etc. Also the club has only opened half the allocation so far- you should be absolutely fine for Friday 

4 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Selling pretty slow today- loads left etc. Also the club has only opened half the allocation so far- you should be absolutely fine for Friday 

Thanks for the update. There is 6 of us going so hopefully get a chance for all of us to stay together.

9 hours ago, NAKC20 said:

Anybody know how these are selling? Have booked a hotel in Liverpool for the Wednesday night but cant book the match tickets until Friday so fingers crossed will be ok.

As others have said no problem. I could have bought my ticket but am waiting until Friday as there is 5 of us and I can buy together.

This will get to general sale anyway.