Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Liverpool (A) Cup Quarter Final

Just put this in another thread....

Can't help but think a decision will be taken this weekend to postpone league cup QF's, move the final to April again like last year and buy some time to play the QF's and SF's in the New Year.

17 hours ago, AjcW said:

Just put this in another thread....

Can't help but think a decision will be taken this weekend to postpone league cup QF's, move the final to April again like last year and buy some time to play the QF's and SF's in the New Year.

Not convinced, if they can find a way to play it and get it out of the way then I think they will

• Like 3

On 14/12/2021 at 17:57, RGFox said:

Looking like 2-3 tickets I will be selling as friend's concerns about covid, in block 127 row 15, decent seats. 

FV £27.50 each

I will know for sure by Thu but if interested please dm me

Sorry all, same friend now decided he'd like to go so tickets no longer available. We just won't do any pubs beforehand. Having said that i think this is highly likely to get cancelled in the coming days....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 09bballer said:

Not convinced, if they can find a way to play it and get it out of the way then I think they will

Probably! Worth remembering it'll be the decisions of the Football League though, not the Premier League, so they might see things differently.

1 hour ago, K1FOX said:

Is this going ahead? Funny if they wait till Wednesday with 5000 going up

According to the statement that called off the spurs game it said the next round of testing was today, so I would suppose tomorrow or most probably Monday we will know 

Hello all

my lad has just come down with covid so I can't go (i am negative currently but not worth risk)...so i have 3 tickets in block 127 available again in middle rows so good seats.

First come first served. Can arrange collection in Leic if you are able to meet up today/tomorrow preferably.

£27.50 each (£72.50 for all 3). Would prefer to sell the set together.

33 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Insane round there for that isn't it.

It’s honestly the worst, If you park next to a strip of grass it’s pretty much nailed on you are standing in some, the pavements aren’t much better.

That said, here I am trying to figure out the logistics of buying tickets last minute lol