Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Liverpool (A) Cup Quarter Final

18 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Is this a much bigger allocation then we’d get if this was a prem game? Tempted to go- but unsure if it’ll make members? 

Yes, about 2,600 extra tickets. It will definitely make members. Excellent chance to take the kids during the holidays.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Can't see us taking 5K a few days before Christmas. Club will have to foot the bill for any unsold yes?

Dunno mate. Good opportunity for the closet Liverpool fans to get to Anfield lol

At a bargin price. Plus kids are a fiver and will be off school that week. Definitely a good chance we take a few. I know plenty down the pecking order that are already considering it.

7 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Dunno mate. Good opportunity for the closet Liverpool fans to get to Anfield lol

At a bargin price. Plus kids are a fiver and will be off school that week. Definitely a good chance we take a few. I know plenty down the pecking order that are already considering it.

Never taken my 6 yr old to an away game before. I’d consider taking him to this but he wouldn’t see anything with fans standing. What do other fans with kids do? Make sure they get near the front? 

30 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Never taken my 6 yr old to an away game before. I’d consider taking him to this but he wouldn’t see anything with fans standing. What do other fans with kids do? Make sure they get near the front? 

99% of the time at least the first few rows of our away ends sit from my experience (and often further back).  If I were you I'd get seats as near the front as you can - if it's all stood around you just ask someone in the highest sitting row if they'll swap.  I remember going to a game once and my wife didn't feel well on the day and easily found someone who'd swap.

25 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

99% of the time at least the first few rows of our away ends sit from my experience (and often further back).  If I were you I'd get seats as near the front as you can - if it's all stood around you just ask someone in the highest sitting row if they'll swap.  I remember going to a game once and my wife didn't feel well on the day and easily found someone who'd swap.

Cheers. I might be tempted to take him then. 

8 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Normally there is me and a mate who go away games but there are 5 of us for this. The other 3 have not been an away since probably a cup game 4 or 5 years ago. I think there will be a lot of people going who normally cannot get tickets for a game like this. And it's a cup QF and lots of people have finished up for Christmas. STH sales will likely be slow but once it gets to all STH's, members and potentially general sale, tickets will sell much faster.

Not sure if we can shift the full allocation but we should get close to 5,000.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blue717 said:

I tend to get a seat at the back of a tier so my lad can stand on the seat. Alternatively find one behind a stairwell so there's no 9ne directly in front of him