Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Liverpool (A) Cup Quarter Final

36 minutes ago, Hollism said:

AB69BF55-CD65-467A-ABA4-6244D3F28313.png.e17c53bb8036af998e35a3c1ff8be1fc.png

This is their price structure for domestic cup games at Anfield this season.

It’d be a disgrace if tickets are anything over £25 for this.

Seeing as it will be two reserve teams it would be a complete piss take

1 hour ago, Hollism said:

AB69BF55-CD65-467A-ABA4-6244D3F28313.png.e17c53bb8036af998e35a3c1ff8be1fc.png

This is their price structure for domestic cup games at Anfield this season.

It’d be a disgrace if tickets are anything over £25 for this.

Looks like when they played Arsenal a couple of years back they charged 'Championship' prices so I would imagine the same for this one. Which would make tickets £25/26 I guess. I still think £15-20 max for any of these cup games and maybe the EFL need to put their foot down on it.

Both teams play on Sunday and Everton are no longer involved and so not a factor - I don't see how this isn't Wednesday - small chance of Thursday if they felt like getting weird with it.

Either way I expect second string from Liverpool and 7/8 changes for us - could well still be a very decent game.  If they don't price it well I think even Liverpool will struggle to fill the stadium this close to Christmas.

19 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Both teams play on Sunday and Everton are no longer involved and so not a factor - I don't see how this isn't Wednesday - small chance of Thursday if they felt like getting weird with it.

Either way I expect second string from Liverpool and 7/8 changes for us - could well still be a very decent game.  If they don't price it well I think even Liverpool will struggle to fill the stadium this close to Christmas.

Can't be on a Thursday especially as Liverpool play early KO on the Saturday after. Imagine having less than 40 hours between games.

3 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Didn't know Liverpool were playing on Christmas Day. Be the first time since about 1957

Ah yes, I was still thinking about us playing Monday (Everton), Thursday (Carabao), Sunday (Boxing Day). As the Everton game has moved it gives 3 and 4 day break.

Either way, can't see a game on the Thursday. Too close to Christmas and no reason to move it that far back. Arsenal will be Tuesday and the other three on Wednesday. They might even show 2 games on the Wednesday (pretty sure they did this a couple of years back) as the Arsenal game is not that attractive.

We have a bar available for this game for Leicester fans it’s by Everton ground (10 mins walk from anfield)and will be for away supporters only that day . Food will be available and also door staff will be in attendance to make sure it’s only Leicester fans that are allowed in 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Do they bother with general sale anymore? I know it's probably been a long time since tickets have gone that far but there is maybe half a chance here. 

If they don’t, there’s no chance we sell the full allocation