Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Liverpool (A) Cup Quarter Final

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

How many blocks are still to be opened? Five of us going, but two are members so I was planning on waiting for Monday. 

We're in the same boat, was positive this would make members but sounds like they're selling fast. Mad to think the club have chose not to let more of our fans go to Everton on the Sunday when we're selling this so well midweek.

2 hours ago, ren said:

We're in the same boat, was positive this would make members but sounds like they're selling fast. Mad to think the club have chose not to let more of our fans go to Everton on the Sunday when we're selling this so well midweek.

This will comfortably make members and beyond. About 2,000 sold so far. The normal away allocation blocks are yet to be opened which is just under 2,900 seats.

It sounds like tomorrow will be a massive sale window. Wouldn't be surprised if another 1,000 went tomorrow alone with plenty more to come Monday.

I think we will fill it even if it takes a week or two to sell out.

16 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

There are 60 tickets left before they go to block 124, will they go to block 124??

I am glad you corrected the figure as it confused me!

Apparently 124 next yes. The club are a shambles, biggest bracket coming up and they are waiting to sell the sh1t seats first. I mean they might open Block 124 before 08:00 in the morning but if I was a betting man I would go against it.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Apparently 124 next yes. The club are a shambles, biggest bracket coming up and they are waiting to sell the sh1t seats first. I mean they might open Block 124 before 08:00 in the morning but if I was a betting man I would go against it.

I feel very confident that is a bet you would win OR The upper blocks at Everton would have been opened!!

TBF the home team usually dictates the selling arrangements for away tickets.

Although you’d have thought Liverpool would have wanted the normal away end filled first

8 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Although you’d have thought Liverpool would have wanted the normal away end filled first

I think they’ve sold the normal home end first as the away end can be segregated so if we return say 1k of the allocation they can sell it to their fans and still keep the concourses separate etc 

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Three trips up the A50 in a week for me. I'll get a hotel for this one and have a few beers. Anyone else planning a night out? Should be loads of pissed Scouse birds on Christmas parties to provide high pitched entertainment.

1 hour ago, MattFox said:

That's true but not quite the point here. It's fine putting those on sale first but it is inevitable that we will sell a big chunk over the next few days, so no reason not to open 1 or 2 blocks.

The two blocks left are not the best, I am waiting for the next block(s) to open (a lot of people probably are). The two corner ones look fairly set back from the pitch.

I decided to get mine in 127.

Invariably as an All STH I end up getting the dregs for most games when there aren't a lot left at the end or not at all e.g. Leeds, Villa. 

Then when they have masses I want to make sure I go (as last time at Liverpool I was on the back row!) so miss out on a great spot in 124.

I am sure there is a logic to the approach but the one time I might gain some benefit from being down the pecking order, I will probably not benefit from my game of ticket roulette!!!