Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Liverpool (A) Cup Quarter Final

15 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Any advice where not to buy tickets for this? 
Some terrible views isn't there?

only been Anfield once before and view was alright if I remember right. 

Avoid the top really but even then it isn't that bad. Goodison and Selhurst are much worse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Any advice where not to buy tickets for this? 
Some terrible views isn't there?

only been Anfield once before and view was alright if I remember right. 

As above, just avoid the back 3 or 4 rows. Otherwise it's like any ground. Sit too low and you are right next to the action but have a flat view of the pitch (I always prefer to sit at least 8-10 rows up to get some elevation).

Not sure about Blocks 128 and 129, views will be fine but they just look a strange setup.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lako42 said:

No way it sells out IMO

Would probably entice a few more people and be a great gesture if the club put on free travel, especially with it being a couple of days before Christmas. Doubt they will and more likely to receive a free hat, but it would look really good on the club IMO

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Would probably entice a few more people and be a great gesture if the club put on free travel, especially with it being a couple of days before Christmas. Doubt they will and more likely to receive a free hat, but it would look really good on the club IMO

Probably pay for coach 1

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

How is this sale going? I am eligible to buy on Friday - so hopefully there’s some left. Should be? It’s a big allocation?

Just looked and there's loads left with the other blocks still left to open.

I can't see us selling the whole allocation on a Wednesday night so close to Christmas having just been across the park three days earlier.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Just looked and there's loads left with the other blocks still left to open.

I can't see us selling the whole allocation on a Wednesday night so close to Christmas having just been across the park three days earlier.

Think about 1.4k sold which isn't as slow as i thought it would be.

11 hours ago, jstclair1 said:

Think about 1.4k sold which isn't as slow as i thought it would be.

Come Friday I think we will be at 3,000 sold, possibly more. Once it then hits Monday I would imagine another big chunk gets taken out. Most people are waiting to buy tickets together at a later bracket and possibly also hoping for the other central blocks to be opened.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Come Friday I think we will be at 3,000 sold, possibly more. Once it then hits Monday I would imagine another big chunk gets taken out. Most people are waiting to buy tickets together at a later bracket and possibly also hoping for the other central blocks to be opened.

Might be a plan!!

19 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Might be a plan!!

Well, I am buying 5 on Friday, if everyone else does the same, it will be sold out! I do think Friday will see a real big dent in this and as posted above, lots of reasons to make this match with people breaking up or having holiday left to take.

It would be good for the club to put this on sale to people with at least 1 priority point (a form of general sale) like happened with Southampton. Then we will easily sell this out.

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Think this well sale ok, lot of people who wouldn't normal stand a chance of getting a ticket for the league fixture will fancy it.

Schools close the Friday before, people breaking up early for Xmas, if your driving easy to combine with some pre-Christmas shopping.  

Christmas shopping!!! Glad I'm not going with you. 

🍻

• Haha 2