Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Liverpool (A) Cup Quarter Final

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The two blocks left are not the best, I am waiting for the next block(s) to open (a lot of people probably are). The two corner ones look fairly set back from the pitch.

I checked whether they were restricted view and couldn’t see that they were. Good enough for me.

We’ll all get there and it will be unreserved seating or something 🤣 

Just now, The boy Linacre said:

I decided to get mine in 127.

Invariably as an All STH I end up getting the dregs for most games when there aren't a lot left at the end or not at all e.g. Leeds, Villa. 

Then when they have masses I want to make sure I go (as last time at Liverpool I was on the back row!) so miss out on a great spot in 124.

I am sure there is a logic to the approach but the one time I might gain some benefit from being down the pecking order, I will probably not benefit from my game of ticket roulette!!!

This is pretty awful from the club, they should have long opened the next block. Today's bracket has thousands of eligible supporters. There is less than 200 left now in the remaining blocks with 4 blocks to be opened. The same when it goes to members next week, I hope those keen to buy will be rewarded with better seat options.

1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I checked whether they were restricted view and couldn’t see that they were. Good enough for me.

We’ll all get there and it will be unreserved seating or something 🤣 

Yes, not many restricted view, it's just set back a little further from the pitch. For reference, the corner flag is about halfway in Block 127, which is the next big block along.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

This is pretty awful from the club, they should have long opened the next block. Today's bracket has thousands of eligible supporters. There is less than 200 left now in the remaining blocks with 4 blocks to be opened. The same when it goes to members next week, I hope those keen to buy will be rewarded with better seat options.

Think that's a great point about reward for Members etc.

50 minutes ago, Manini said:

Plenty left behind the goal and in the corner. 

About 3,500 sold so far. 3 blocks left to open yet which account for just under 2,000 tickets. The club have to drop it down to general sale and give some other people a chance to buy. Still over 4 weeks until the match so the tickets will slowly get sold.

2 minutes ago, Manini said:

It’s an excellent opportunity to take a real good end, this. It’s a bit of a nightmare in the week 3 days before Christmas, but I suppose a lot of people will have started their leave too, but sensibly priced tickets, for fans who maybe live in other more northern areas of the country, and the chance to get to a top ground. General sale would see a fair chunk of these go I think. 

Definitely. I don't have much leave left but still booked the day off. However, the 4 others going with me either had leave booked already anyway or used a day up for it. And 3 of them haven't been to an away game for at least 3 years. As you say, a great opportunity for people to go to a ground like Anfield without jumping through hoops to get hold of a ticket. Kids are off school so a good opportunity to take them to a night game in the cup as well.

• Like 1

Don’t understand the strategy with these at all.

I’m new to buying away tickets.

logged on at 8am Friday and only two blocks were available. So I bag 2 seats in the corner on the back row in a hurry thinking that’s as good as I’ll get.

Then later in the day there’s shed loads of good tickets available behind the goal etc.

surely when your time slot to be able to buy comes up you should be able to pick the best that are still left? Seems a bit unfair tbh.

1 hour ago, dooflip said:

logged on at 8am Friday and only two blocks were available. So I bag 2 seats in the corner on the back row in a hurry thinking that’s as good as I’ll get.

Then later in the day there’s shed loads of good tickets available behind the goal etc.

surely when your time slot to be able to buy comes up you should be able to pick the best that are still left? Seems a bit unfair tbh.

It’s because the club is holding back sections. Sounds like after you got your tickets they opened a new section. I completely understand where your coming from though- especially when it looks like there aren’t many left, and then you check later and there’s loads!!

I did exactly the same, got tickets in block 129 in the corner and then later that day a block right behind the goal came on sale! Frustrating but I’ll get over it! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

I did exactly the same, got tickets in block 129 in the corner and then later that day a block right behind the goal came on sale! Frustrating but I’ll get over it! 

I know in the past the club have let people relocate within the away end so may be worth getting in touch if there’s somewhere you’d like to move to that’s now available? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

I know in the past the club have let people relocate within the away end so may be worth getting in touch if there’s somewhere you’d like to move to that’s now available? 

I thought about it for all of 10 seconds, then read my booking confirmation (as highlighted below) and accepted my fate 🤣

F37B854F-23D6-4B49-B823-BE4E1437B065.jpeg

41 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

I thought about it for all of 10 seconds, then read my booking confirmation (as highlighted below) and accepted my fate 🤣

F37B854F-23D6-4B49-B823-BE4E1437B065.jpeg

I've managed to move a few times. Usually when I'm able to get my son a ticket later on. Its worth a try. I'll trawl through my emails and see if I've got a direct contact that was particularly helpful. If I have I'll dm it to you. 

• Like 1