Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

14 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

It's poor form buying a ticket and then not going, potentially doing someone else of a ticket for a special game. Imagine if it happens again, could be doing 50 or so people out of seeing LCFC play a huge European team.

Think we're driving over, usually just get pissed for these European aways but reckon I might be slightly cultural on this one, take it a couple of sites and do things I normally would't do.

Lots of reasons for not attending . Don't be too quick to criticise

Edited by Gazza3

6 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

Lots of reasons for not attending . Don't be too quick to criticise

Should be able to tell the club and they'll resell it, even if it's last minute, plenty travel over without tickets. Club has to take a portion of the blame as well, although I fully appreciate certain things you just can't control (illness etc.), my comment was more aimed at people buying tickets and then not going at all because they cba, flights too expensive etc.

• Like 1

Guest Fox-66
17 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Crazy the amount of people that considered this tournament an inconvenience and didn't bother with the tough journeys but are suddenly interested :)

Yes, strange that, and also now without the costs of the expensive Tests before, during and after the previous trips which we all had to fork out!

I'm only at 'All ST's'  so I'll be a bit annoyed if those of us that did most of 'hard miles' at the other games cannot get a ticket. 

22 minutes ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Train fare is £31 return

The train is fine, really easy.  I had to go to Eindhoven for work the week before Covid lockdown, flew to Schiphol & even walked over to the stadium as had a bit of time in the morning before somebody picked me up from hotel.

Just now, Stevosevic said:

Have there been many fans going over to our games without tickets and watching in pubs over there? 

Not sure we have had a game yet where there's been a need to go without a ticket. 

Even Randers made it to members eventually. 

I expect some will travel ticket less for Eindhoven and if we get through and End up against Roma, I think there will be an awful lot travel without tickets.

I went ticketless to Sevilla and watched it in a pub. If I could have gone to the game, I obviously would have, but still had an amazing time watching at a pub full of Leicester fans.

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
12 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Sportops just released trips for liverpool, man city, and west ham

Nothing for us v PSV

How many were on the plane Thursday? Was it full?

16 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Sportops just released trips for liverpool, man city, and west ham

Nothing for us v PSV

Tbf aren’t we a week later than them? I have read before for them how it can be difficult at clash periods with school holidays.

8 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Not sure we have had a game yet where there's been a need to go without a ticket. 

Even Randers made it to members eventually. 

I expect some will travel ticket less for Eindhoven and if we get through and End up against Roma, I think there will be an awful lot travel without tickets.

I went ticketless to Sevilla and watched it in a pub. If I could have gone to the game, I obviously would have, but still had an amazing time watching at a pub full of Leicester fans.

Roma would be fine, we’d be due to get a huge allocation of 3k. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox