Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

UNION FS tifo support

For some more perspective on the value for money UFS get with their tifo displays, fans of Kaiserslautern in Germany put on this choreo a couple of weeks ago against Hamburg. Impressive display (not taking a dig at them) but their total cost of putting it on was almost £19,000 (over €21k). Even considering the stadium size (49k vs our 32k) and two stands having the choreo I think that's (guesstimating) about 3-4x more expensive pound for pound than the typical UFS ones?

• 50 fleece rolls for two block flags each 60x40m, banner 107x4m and banner 65x5m: €4,500
  • 18,700 flagpoles: €3,704.80
  • 88 foil rolls bordeaux for 18,700 flags & to hang advertising banners: €4,364.24
  • 1,918 spray cans: €6,528.62
  • 60 wooden slats for banner construction south stand: 340 €
  • 180 rolls of double-sided tape: €413.99
  • 168 rolls of duct tape: €588
  • 366 rolls of tape: €253.95
  • 30,000 choreo flyers and 200 choreo posters: €374.44
  • Other (pens, scissors, knives, tools, cable ties, etc.): €500

12 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

There's a big supplier in Germany that a lot of groups just go to, their stuff is extortionate. UFS have always done very well to get stuff from elsewhere, parts of the Bournemouth tifo for example was sourced completely outside the box at a much much better price. 

Compound that with the fact it's all made in house rather than just outsourced like at Newcastle, Notts Forest, Chelsea etc and hopefully we return good value to donators. Dogs of War was our most expensive ever at £2K and a good chunk of that was paying for a venue to paint it.

My personal fave that one 👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

There's a big supplier in Germany that a lot of groups just go to, their stuff is extortionate. UFS have always done very well to get stuff from elsewhere, parts of the Bournemouth tifo for example was sourced completely outside the box at a much much better price. 

Compound that with the fact it's all made in house rather than just outsourced like at Newcastle, Notts Forest, Chelsea etc and hopefully we return good value to donators. Dogs of War was our most expensive ever at £2K and a good chunk of that was paying for a venue to paint it.

Dogs  of war one was immense. Completely summed up the mood, and helped to stir up our fans who were already at fever point!  Imagine being one of the players and seeing that when you walked out. They can't have helped but think to themselves " let me at em"!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The group is planning a sort of fans forum and Q&A type event soon. We would like to share a little more on stuff like this.

Details will be out shortly but if after reading posts like above and its something you might well be interested in then do get in touch.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Over the last few months we have struggled with an issue linked to our online merch sales. Pleased to say this is now sorted. Items cam be found at -

https://unionfs.bigcartel.com

Also our business PayPal link is up again. We know most people prefer to donate via this one rather than an old named individual address.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/unionfs2013

As always we appreciate the support so much. 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9
9 minutes ago, Union FS said:

Over the last few months we have struggled with an issue linked to our online merch sales. Pleased to say this is now sorted. Items cam be found at -

https://unionfs.bigcartel.com

Also our business PayPal link is up again. We know most people prefer to donate via this one rather than an old named individual address.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/unionfs2013

As always we appreciate the support so much. 

Loving the bucket hat that's coming soon lads. Give us a nudge on here when they become available, i'm sure a few will go. (I'll have one!) 

49 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Would love for us to have a tifo for the first home game of the season, set the season the right way! 

Ill get on to Rudkin... should be organised by Xmas :thumbup:  lol 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Mint23 said:

Looking at those pictures I still think there’s a chant in there somewhere using the lyrics “the team we adore since 1884”,  we just need a better songwriter than me to come up with it!

Hope this one can get going more next season. Sounded good when sung a couple of times in the section.

It's been a bad season for trying to get new chants going.

On 03/08/2022 at 12:17, SemperEadem said:

We're singing loud for you Leicester
Our only love since 1884
Oh we'll always fight
For the Blue and White
And the city that sits upon the Soar

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just an idea but could we ask some our players from this season to contribute perhaps?  Some will be feeling extra flush with getting signing on bonuses for new clubs, others who are staying, may feel like easing thier own personal crushing guilt, by throwing UFS a few quid.

So who amongst us has the most twitter or probably better instagram followers?

I'm not very proficient on social media but 

could we tweet something along the lines of @tielemans...@CagSoy.....@aperez...

@therestofthesquad...

(with picture of dogs of war tifo) "UFS require funding to produce tifos for the upcoming season, would be amazing to get some assistance from the squad. Last year we raised £X this year we are aiming for 10 Tifos costing £Xx. Any help would great / not be forgotten, player who donates the most gets the biggest Tifo 🤣. (((I dunno but incude an incentive maybe)))

Our lads are greeeedy.

I dunno if it works like this but if we tweeted that, then like loads of us on FT retweet or like the tweet, could it get onto their threads?  Some players maybe getting together today having bbqs, few beers, feeling a bit care free, they'll be vulnerable for a little taxing.

• Haha 2