Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

UNION FS tifo support

13 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I was going to post asking a question about this but didn’t know where to ask. Do forest and derby genuinely hate each other? To me it seems that they absolutely love each other. The whole rivalry seems so forced and is all about shouting how much they hate each other and don’t care about us. 

I live in Derby and it really doesn't feel that intense. I've been on the station during derby days and the Derby fans seem to get the last train possible into Nottingham before their game. It's the total opposite mentality to what Leicester fans do when we play either of them.

1 minute ago, Simmo86 said:

Had a middle aged Derby fan in my mentions on Twitter yesterday listing mileages between Nottingham and different towns/cities, proving that it wasn't a derby.

The whole thing is so weird

Happens every time. They love spending their day "proving" we should be rivals with Coventry, Burton and Northampton because of as-the-crow-flies distances. It's amazing how upset they get.

Great work again @Union FS thanks. My contribution towards the next one on it's way to you. 

As a fan holding up the foils,  would it be somehow possible to tell us what's on the Tifo? Maybe you could print something on the little instruction sheet? Thanks again for your efforts 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I live in Derby and it really doesn't feel that intense. I've been on the station during derby days and the Derby fans seem to get the last train possible into Nottingham before their game. It's the total opposite mentality to what Leicester fans do when we play either of them.

Happens every time. They love spending their day "proving" we should be rivals with Coventry, Burton and Northampton because of as-the-crow-flies distances. It's amazing how upset they get.

Derby fans are known for never showing up in Nottingham going back years even in the 80’s/90’s

Really mongy fanbase even compared to us

58 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

In that case, Notts Forrest should only be rivals with Notts County. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Swalshed said:

Yeah, sorry, I did read that. I meant specifically what it's going to say. Having said that, it's actually a nice surprise to find it on social media when I got home later. 

Brilliant stuff 👏 

We said, "I wonder what we're under". Did try to see if there was anything at HT. Great to see it when we got home. Added to my already good mood :D

• Like 1

Thought it was absolutely incredible to be honest, seeing it on TV gave me goosebumps

Tifo's add that extra something to the atmosphere, and every one so far from the lads has been superb, a huge well done to all involved, the dedication, time and commitment to organise something like this is amazing

Looking forward to seeing the next one 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

In that case, Notts Forrest should only be rivals with Notts County. 

Exactly. Think forests reluctance to have a “rivalry” with us is more so to do with the fact that we’ve been light years ahead of them footballing wise and trophies recently and they’ve been happy to mess around with Derby in the lower leagues 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Swalshed said:

Yeah, sorry, I did read that. I meant specifically what it's going to say. Having said that, it's actually a nice surprise to find it on social media when I got home later. 

Brilliant stuff 👏 

This was the best part for me. Got home buzzing and exhausted, completely forgot about it before I saw the picture posted and burst out laughing.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Union FS said:

Costings for last night's display. We will always give up our time to keep our displays as cost effective as possible to allow the fanbase's generosity to go as far as possible. 

You can contribute via:

40-09-17

http://paypal.me/unionfs2013

https://unionfs.bigcartel.com/product/tifo-donation

tifo c.png

There it is guys. Lets back it and keep the colour in the stands.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Nah. These things are better funded by fans. Fan culture and tradition is best separate from billionaire owners, just as fans are best kept away from billionaire Polo matches at Henley on Thames

Better the money spent on creating a huuuge safe standing section for us!

11 hours ago, Unabomber said:

How often would the club let them do one though? 

Thats an unknown but what I would say is working with the club to get to the point of right ok crack on and make it lads has been streamlined.

If any can in here and would like to donate then please do. We make money stretch so much further than other groups. Some examples here to show this - 

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 4