Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Love Island 2022

Have to confess, I was pretty glad to see Love Island restarting as i am struggling for anything else to watch in the evenings. Even worse, i have paid the £3 pm to watch it Ad-Free!

Now that the Italian bloke has entered the Villa, It's just a case of watching all the other blokes fight each other for the scraps. Like watching Seagulls fighting over a moldy chip whilst the falcon feasts on his fresh meal.

8 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

You're watching Love Island!!!

I can't even remember the last time you started a match thread.

It's like Harry and Meghan all over again lol

All too happy to pass the baton to @urban.spaceman and @moore_94. If we lose we can blame them.

FYI I was watching Love Island before I got married. I'm not sure if that's any consolation for me lol

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

All too happy to pass the baton to @urban.spaceman and @moore_94. If we lose we can blame them.

FYI I was watching Love Island before I got married. I'm not sure if that's any consolation for me lol

You've seriously gone down in my estimation lol

Thinking about though, I've seen your pictures, you wanted to on there didn't you?!!!

12 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

You've seriously gone down in my estimation lol

Thinking about though, I've seen your pictures, you wanted to on there didn't you?!!!

Now that's where the line is drawn lol lol

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I would at the same time a) like to ask the mods to remove my participation in this thread about a grotesque tv show from my permanent record and b) ask for details on how to apply to go on next years show. 

• Haha 1