Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 20/07/2022 at 22:15, Lesta2014 said:

Hopefully Nacho actually gets some time too, only senior player against Notts county second half and not involved tonight just sat on the bench. I wonder if he’s asked to leave? 

Kels is the forgotten man, too good a player to just warm the bench for another 12 months. Maybe best for all if he can get a move and we can reinvest.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

The strawberry milkshake training shirt is revolting on full grown men. I’d get one for my young daughter as a novelty but they aren’t selling them. For our squad though, they look terrible in them 

Nah it’s nice

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

What's the best place to park at Derby now, it's been a while!

 

23 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Anyone else driving to Derby and have an idea where to park? done the train in the past so have no idea 

We went a couple of months ago. I pre booked parking at the Holiday Inn via yourparkingspace.co.uk

 

There's also a park and ride I belive. 

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Picked up an injury with Wales at the start of June, he was at Evian but not involved in any training, and hasn't been seen since

He's starting to look a bit injury-prone.  Don't think he's a future No.1.  Need our keepers to last for ten years!

 

Edited by PaulW
Posted
45 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

 

We went a couple of months ago. I pre booked parking at the Holiday Inn via yourparkingspace.co.uk

 

There's also a park and ride I belive. 

Cheers. Lot of them booked up but got one at the premier Inn £2.50, absolute bargain and only 15 minute walk.

Posted
50 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

 

We went a couple of months ago. I pre booked parking at the Holiday Inn via yourparkingspace.co.uk

 

There's also a park and ride I belive. 

Always forget that I’ve got this app. Cheers.

Posted
1 hour ago, lcfcdamo said:

What time is kick offs for both of these games please? 

Looks to be 1pm v Derby and 3pm v Preston so get to watch both in succession 

  • Like 3
Posted

Anyone know how many tickets we’ve sold for the Sheep Shaggers? Seems to be quite a few in the Navigation.

Posted
17 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Which ‘team’ would win of both these squads played each other? 🤔

Depends which side get the most corners :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...