Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Brendan going to Preston - I expect it will be the 2nd half 11 / first choice 11

 

Chris Davies will be in charge at Derby - I expect it will be the 1st half 11 / shop window / squad players

Posted
11 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I guess the youth teamers will get their chance at Derby. 

I love giving local rivals chance to put 5 past us in the sunshine. Credit to all at the club for arranging. 

  • Haha 3
Posted
1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Stoke

Schmeichel, Ricardo, Evans, Maguire, Chilwell, Choudhury, Tielemans, Maddison, Albrighton, Perez, Vardy

Subs: Johansson, Elder, Benkovic, Leshabela, Diabate, Thomas

 

Rotherham

Ward, Justin, Morgan, Soyuncu, Fuchs, Mendy, Silva, King, Barnes, Gray, Iheanacho

Subs: Jakupovic, Moore, Bassey, Amartey, Ghezzal, Muskwe

 

So will probably see the two 11's we saw tonight and the benches filled with under 23s

Hopefully Nacho actually gets some time too, only senior player against Notts county second half and not involved tonight just sat on the bench. I wonder if he’s asked to leave? 

  • Like 3
Posted
1 hour ago, Webbo said:

I guess the youth teamers will get their chance at Derby. 

Doubt it, we've nearly 30 first team players. Hopefully at least Wright gets a good run out against a standard of opposition he ripped apart last season. 

  • Like 1
Posted
53 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Doubt it, we've nearly 30 first team players. Hopefully at least Wright gets a good run out against a standard of opposition he ripped apart last season. 

I’m goowin Preston and I’m on my knees for a Braybrooke, Alves & Nelson 3 musketeers masterclass. In the immortal words of that multi-story jock,  D̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ do it Brendan. 

Posted

If there is some movement out of the club or a few deals are close over the next 48 hours we may see a few of the more promising academy players make the Derby squad and then I wouldn’t be surprised if a few then move on loan over the next week or so

Posted (edited)

Going to Preston but already had Derby booked.

 

If anybody wants discounted tickets and train travel for an adult and child for Derby, let me know. Happy to sell seats and train return for £20.

Edited by phoneticerror
Posted
9 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Brendan going to Preston - I expect it will be the 2nd half 11 / first choice 11

 

Chris Davies will be in charge at Derby - I expect it will be the 1st half 11 / shop window / squad players

Excellent I’m going to Preston as it’s not far for me.

Guest Lcfc82
Posted

Are Hamza and iheanacho injured or were they just left out last night ?

Posted
5 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Do you think they will have streams for both games? 

I'm pretty sure they said last night that they were covering both games and both would be available.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Happy to be going Derby, hopefully more chance to see some of the youngsters there.

You'll see 2 or 3 warm up and that'll be about it, Wright may get 20 odd mins but given how many 1st team players we have and Brendan seems intent on playing most of them in 1st team friendlies rather than playing behind closed door games or with the U23's for fitness then sadly you'll be in for a disappointing day.

 

Hope I'm wrong

Posted
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

You'll see 2 or 3 warm up and that'll be about it, Wright may get 20 odd mins but given how many 1st team players we have and Brendan seems intent on playing most of them in 1st team friendlies rather than playing behind closed door games or with the U23's for fitness then sadly you'll be in for a disappointing day.

 

Hope I'm wrong

Wright and Hirst should be telling their agents to find them another club now. They are plenty good enough for lower level teams.

Posted
1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

Well, that would make sense, tbf... :sweating::P

Hahaha probably worded that wrong lyrics, I meant that % of senior players we don't want any longer.

Posted
41 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Wright and Hirst should be telling their agents to find them another club now. They are plenty good enough for lower level teams.

Hirst appears to have vanished since week one of pre season.  

Posted

Didn't know which thread to put this in but has Danny Ward been sighted yet?

 

If we can can get someone to sign Ward, we'll probably keep Iverson for the season. I guess we will see who plays at Derby out of them two, unless Ward is injured somewhere. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...