Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Best Rumour this Season πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

This Bloke needs to find new sources or give up Football journalism, and who is this so called insider Dean Jones ffs he spouts some BullπŸ’©. πŸ˜‚.Β 
Β 

We all know Vards loves this club and will retire here !
Β 

Β 

https://thisisfutbol.com/author/niallkeenan/

Depends if we want to lose his wages and believe Patson can cut it!Β 

5 minutes ago, Zummerzet fox said:

Former Crystal Palace owner turned talkSPORT pundit Simon Jordan believes Mauricio Pochettino could be the next manager of Leicester City - if Brendan Rodgers were to move on.

Β 

Β 

can see him at either everton or chelsea

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

He was sacked by PSG

doesn’t change anything.Β 

Β 

He’s not going to move to a team he can’t build his rep back up at. Currently we wouldn’t be looking a good bet for any manager as things look like they are heading southΒ 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

doesn’t change anything.Β 

Β 

He’s not going to move to a team he can’t build his rep back up at. Currently we wouldn’t be looking a good bet for any manager as things look like they are heading southΒ 

Even so, in England apart from maybe Tuchel the top 6 look pretty comfortable manager-wise right now

Β 

After them who else is there really unless Newcastle boot Howe?

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Even so, in England apart from maybe Tuchel the top 6 look pretty comfortable manager-wise right now

Β 

After them who else is there really unless Newcastle boot Howe?

I just don’t think the sporting project would look that promising. Vardy and evans on the way out. your best player likely on his last year of contract … it’s just looking like a total rebuild but obviously one that doesn’t have unlimited cash to go towards.Β 

Β 

I wouldn’t want the job on footy manager never mind real lifeΒ 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I just don’t think the sporting project would look that promising. Vardy and evans on the way out. your best player likely on his last year of contract … it’s just looking like a total rebuild but obviously one that doesn’t have unlimited cash to go towards.Β 

Β 

I wouldn’t want the job on footy manager never mind real lifeΒ 

Would look like a cracking job to take on football manager, actually requires a bit of effortΒ lol

Just now, moore_94 said:

Would look like a cracking job to take on football manager, actually requires a bit of effortΒ lol

β€˜45m offer for james madison has been accepted by the board, 20% of the revenue has been added to your transfer budget” πŸ˜‚

40 minutes ago, Zummerzet fox said:

Former Crystal Palace owner turned talkSPORT pundit Simon Jordan believes Mauricio Pochettino could be the next manager of Leicester City - if Brendan Rodgers were to move on.

Β 

Β 

Don’t think Brendan will or is moving on but I’d take Pochettino anytime !