Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

A Transformed Way To Watch Football Coming This Season.

Okay, that looks absolutely horrendous. 

The only revolution 90% of fans want is a streaming service purely dedicated to the Premier League. 

Seriously, it isn’t difficult. We don’t need to know how quick someone is run with flames and lines behind them. 

• Like 2

People will pay for this and get bored with it after few games it’ll end up in the kitchen cupboard along with the breadmaker 

Horrible there’s too many replays already of nothing actions

In the early 90's Fox tried to revolutionise the NHL by having a puck tracker. It went down like a lead balloon and was stopped. A few years ago NBC trialled NFL drives on a zip cam behind the offense. It went down like a lead balloon and was stopped.

In MLB they have a strike box, and in the NFL as most of us know they have the useful down lines on the live broadcasts. Football does not need this, fans will not want it. I would like to think it'll be an optional extra for people to access, rather than the norm, or to be used on replays (and let me be clear even on replays this will very unwlecome)

Football is beautiful because of its simplicity when watching, they really need to keep it that way. Let's hope this is the 3DTV of football broadcasting - A quick fad that fades away pronto.

As long as it's on the red button and I don't have it as the normal feed I don't care - what an utterly pointless development. What next wear glasses at live games so this stuff gets superimposed over what you're watching. Google or Alphabet will be thinking of that no doubt....

I used to think the red button stuff on Sky Sports Xtra was the best thing for a couple of seasons, but given how quickly they reduced and dropped it, seems like other people lost interest around the same time.

We can get all the real time stats and game maps we need on our phones these days.

I don't get why we need to turn it into NBA Jam crossed with Andy Gray's light pen in real time.