Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

If it was the early rounds of the cup and Maddison has spoken to him and asked to be rested, given he's had to go above and beyond to get in the England squad, fair enough.

 

But as we're in such a crap position in the league, no way he gets rested or should be.

Posted
2 hours ago, Jakemoore said:

I’ve seen a few comments from fans who suspect that BR may rest Maddison.
 

Perhaps they hope he does. I don’t. 
 

But it got me thinking would the bulk of us accept Maddison being rested today so he’s fresh for the WC. But, as a result draw 1-1.


Or would my fellow FT members rather we started Maddison, he scores twice then gets injured and misses the WC? With the caveat being that he’s fine again come Boxing Day. 

 

Club before country for me always. Having said that, I will be sat nervously watching madders today. Hope he comes through it totally fine. He deserves this WC!

far rather leicester  win today than England win the world cup

Posted

He will want to play I would of thought, his next job is to prove to Southgate he deserves to start against Iran and not just be there to make up the numbers.

 

Club over country for me always. If it came down to it, I’d take he plays today and wins us the game, gets injured, misses the World Cup and comes back fresh on Boxing Day.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Claridge said:

far rather leicester  win today than England win the world cup

Really? Perhaps you’ve convinced yourself of that but if England really did win the WC it would be a huge national celebration. Leicester beating West Ham perhaps less so.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Mr Weller 2 said:

Really? Perhaps you’ve convinced yourself of that but if England really did win the WC it would be a huge national celebration. Leicester beating West Ham perhaps less so.

I’d definitely sooner Leicester win today. I have little interest in this England team 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

If us losing today set off a chain of events that lead to England winning the World Cup, it’s a sacrifice I’d happily make. 

I’d rather us win one game, than England win this World Cup. I’ll take every three points on offer

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Brendan Rodgers is employed by Leicester, not England. Englands World cup plans are of no concern to him

And as an Northern Irishman probably isn’t that bothered about England .

 

I remember on Talksport a few weeks ago  they asked Scotsman David Moyes if he would be wrapping Declan Rice in cotton wool for the World Cup,

 

You can probably guess what the reaction was like !

Edited by Super_horns
Posted
30 minutes ago, westernpark said:

I’d rather us win one game, than England win this World Cup. I’ll take every three points on offer

I do not care for this nonsense I am sorry 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...