Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc098

Newcastle (A) Quarter Final

2 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Because whatever we don’t sell is likely to be put on sale to Newcastle fans.

I see why they don't just open it all up as there would be fans scattered everywhere but it's annoying as that section is literally the worst view in the ground. 

I'm trying to buy 1 ticket but want to sit near the front as I have a dodgy hip & don't want to climb up the back.

There are 2 seats available on the 5th row, either side of an aisle, but I'm not allowed to buy one as the system says I'm stopping a couple sitting together, even though there's a flight of steps between them!   It's not as if the tickets are exactly flying off the shelves. Barmy

12 hours ago, Angus Scott said:

I'm trying to buy 1 ticket but want to sit near the front as I have a dodgy hip & don't want to climb up the back.

There are 2 seats available on the 5th row, either side of an aisle, but I'm not allowed to buy one as the system says I'm stopping a couple sitting together, even though there's a flight of steps between them!   It's not as if the tickets are exactly flying off the shelves. Barmy

I've had problems buying one seat in the past ring the ticket office and they will sell you one of the tickets

I'm going but wanted to wait for better blocks to open. Caved in and bought in the first block, because can see us only taking 1k and rest being sent back.

No doubt we'll get some stick for only taking low numbers but midweek without much planning time available and after Christmas I don't blame people for not bothering at all. 

And it's on tv

35 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

I'm going but wanted to wait for better blocks to open. Caved in and bought in the first block, because can see us only taking 1k and rest being sent back.

No doubt we'll get some stick for only taking low numbers but midweek without much planning time available and after Christmas I don't blame people for not bothering at all. 

And it's on tv

Who cares what man city fans from basingstoke say on twitter about our following. Anyone non-local going to this deserves a medal, fantastic effort

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Angus Scott said:

Bearing in mind how slow these are selling, are we likely to open another block or will that be it when the last few tickets in the existing block are gone?

I'm not sure but the fact the club still haven't yet opened another block yet is concerning. I decided not to risk it and bought in the open block

1 hour ago, Angus Scott said:

Bearing in mind how slow these are selling, are we likely to open another block or will that be it when the last few tickets in the existing block are gone?

They've only been on sale for two days though.

There's still ten days until the game so I'd imagine we see another block or two open by then.

**they've just opened some more blocks.

Edited by Stuntman_Mike

4 hours ago, peterborofox said:

And it's on tv

You in one of those single seats?

9 hours ago, Karlb94 said:

Any idea why these aren't available for general sale? I'm from Teesside was a season ticket holder for years but can't get down very often so no membership no points but this is perfect to watch and I can't get a ticket? 

Because the club have this silly belief that if you are not a season ticket holder or member than you shouldn't have the chance to watch them. 

22 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Because the club have this silly belief that if you are not a season ticket holder or member than you shouldn't have the chance to watch them. 

Ridiculous, got to pay £40 to become a member to purchase a £20 ticket! Takes it out of price for me - guess I'll go another year not seeing them because the club don't want to sell me a ticket 

15 minutes ago, Karlb94 said:

Ridiculous, got to pay £40 to become a member to purchase a £20 ticket! Takes it out of price for me - guess I'll go another year not seeing them because the club don't want to sell me a ticket 

Yeah it's crap. Someone on here I’m sure will help you out with ticket if you do need.