Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

The music is really too much, it never bothered me but right now after a win like this at this stage of the season let the fans celebrate without the music please.

Of course we all know why the music is played at such a volume.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foxontherocks said:

Or play it quieter. It shouldn't drown out a few thousand people.

It didn’t. Or at least to me.

Where I was in SK1 the Fatawu song lyrics got very out of sync with the song.

I honestly don’t mind the music, can’t stand the Kungs song but apart from that I think they did quite a good job.

58 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Ebbed and flowed, quite tense and mostly just shouts of frustration early second half but was banging the last 15 minutes. Just need the club to stop killing the atmosphere with deafening music 5 seconds after the whistle goes

It's frustrating as hell.  I've mentioned this before.  A manufactured atmosphere is NEVER better than a natural one, created by excited passionate fans.  Stop it please Leicester city.  It's awful

38 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Don’t get the hate with the music. All the crowd around me were really into it and singing along - thought it was great.

Music helps to produce atmosphere.

But when that atmosphere and noise is already in flow following a huge win, the overbearing music is not needed 

• Like 1