Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

9 hours ago, MattFox said:

Tuesday night could be the first time we have a genuine reason for a pitch invasion at the KP

Be interesting to see what happens 

Pitch invasions are for little clubs. We're not Portsmouth.

• Like 4

Guest leatherhead32
16 hours ago, foxy tiler said:

Had my nephews ticket today and my brothers ...right in it with UFS .....I thought it was decent at the end it was cracking. Keep it up lads hopefully a few more will join in ....my throats gone now 😃👍

sharing ticket ! you will be contacted by the lcfc secret police unit and put in the gallows in town centre if club risoles had their way. for me its a nice gesture ,  share the love and glad you enjoyed it mate. hope your throats back for tuesday :chant:

12 hours ago, adam said:

I must of been imagining the line of people on the stairs in sk3 then.

If that was people ‘streaming out’ how would you describe what normally happens?

It was a superb atmosphere at the end and people stayed for a lot longer after the whistle had gone, beyond me why some still feel the need to play that down and question the actions of others.

Some of those moaning aren’t even at the game!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, leatherhead32 said:

sharing ticket ! you will be contacted by the lcfc secret police unit and put in the gallows in town centre if club risoles had their way. for me its a nice gesture ,  share the love and glad you enjoyed it mate. hope your throats back for tuesday :chant:

Done it loads.....its ridiculous that the club are so draconian about it. Always enjoy it in the singing section....also had some young curly haired lad in front of me leading a lot of the chants so felt I better make some noise and not let my nephew down 🤣🤣👍

Guest leatherhead32
4 minutes ago, foxy tiler said:

Done it loads.....its ridiculous that the club are so draconian about it. Always enjoy it in the singing section....also had some young curly haired lad in front of me leading a lot of the chants so felt I better make some noise and not let my nephew down 🤣🤣👍

spot on tiler keep sharing its what the boss would have wanted, tia buddhists aint they , known as a peaceful group of dudes . must be our none football business fascists who come up with these rules . kick em out asap.:scarf: 

17 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Got to say the last 5 minutes was pretty special probably mostly down to the fact of how shit it has been for years, 

Areas of the KOP that I thought was on life support actually stood up and got behind the team. 

I bet them all to a man that they enjoyed that more than what they've been doing for years, 

Easily. I sit in the Kop and most people around me don't usually get involved, some do but not most. But yesterday I looked round and everyone was up, clapping/singing. It was brilliant to see.

I love standing at away games, which is one reason I enjoy them more than home games. The last 10/15 minutes of yesterday's game was superb and I wish it was like that every home game.

I'd love to see the stand made safe standing, of course it won't happen.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Will still never get my head around the people who don't even go up to their seats. 

Due to having no breakfast and a few lagers beforehand I wen't down for pee on 20 mins and 70 mins yesterday and saw probably around 15-20 people in different groups huddled around the pillars near the bar/food kiosks just drinking and chatting.

Some, not all, were there at both times and in our block none of the TV screens were working yesterday so it's not as if they could watch it down there anyway.

What's the point in going if that's all your'e gonna do? Especially with games and our situation getting so intense right now.

I just don't get it! 

I’m afraid some people are so hooked on beer they can’t help themselves. Bloke in front of me yesterday managed to miss 2 out the 3 goals as he was either boozing or going for a piss. Also left on 80 odd mins 

41 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Reckon you get more noise going that way or the other into G1?

G1 are the most boring lifeless fans we have. On par with west stand. SK2 occasionally start chants and carries over. 

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

Always felt a slight amount more buy in from G1 rather than SK2.

G1 has less ST holders and more casuals afaik so might be easier to shift afaik

SK2 is basically all ST holders