Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

We've a serious job to do over the next 4 games. Forget being the 12th man, we're gonna have to be the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th men. Probably the 13th too given the officials tend to be totally ****ing clueless. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Plymouth's fans were genuinely excellent.

Thought so too. Could you imagine the last 10 mins at the KP 1-0 up?

About 1/4 of the "fans" would be half way home.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

This peeves me a little bit. When we got relegated, video footage of my wife and son found its way all over media. My son had a tik tok meme made of him that i reckon a lot of you would have seen and taken the piss out of. The day we were was relegated was gut-wrenching for him. We clapped off Maddison and Barnes because we knew it was the last time we would see them (we thought it would be the same for KDH and Vardy at the time). They had actually given us some decent memories over the years and we watched great goals from them. We didn't clap them to celebrate relegation. Take the piss all you like, but sometimes people are just decent human beings and i am glad that my son doesn't behave like an entitled little brat.  He could after all support Man City, Liverpool or Chelsea like all his mates do.

My post wasn't a dig at you or anyone who applauded, it was simply an observation that shows the different mentality of our fans hence 'there's no understanding our fans'.  Applaud, boo, thats up to you.

3 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Forest yesterday announced they will be installing safe standing this summer ready for next season. 

Really behind the curve on this 

Also saw they announced season ticket price rises of as much as 28% in some areas. 

35 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Also saw they announced season ticket price rises of as much as 28% in some areas. 

I think you should have to pay more to sit down, get the cabbage soup brigade where it hurts.

34 minutes ago, mad biker said:

You utter bell end !!!  Admins, why do you allow all the ageist crap to continue ? I shudder to think how quickly Racism, misogyny, or any hint of anti lgbtq+  talk would get you banned, this place is awash with dick heads having digs at our older fans and it`s time it was stopped,

Quite troubling you took my post seriously. Apologies for any offence caused to the elderly, I'm knocking on a bit myself or feel like it anyway.

41 minutes ago, mad biker said:

You utter bell end !!!  Admins, why do you allow all the ageist crap to continue ? I shudder to think how quickly Racism, misogyny, or any hint of anti lgbtq+  talk would get you banned, this place is awash with dick heads having digs at our older fans and it`s time it was stopped,

Is cabbage soup that bad? 

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I think you should have to pay more to sit down, get the cabbage soup brigade where it hurts.

That's how it was in the olden days before this all-seater requirement started. The old and the posh always went upstairs and paid for the privilege. Bring back the cheap terraces. I blame Jimmy Hill and the Cov window lickers, they started it.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, mad biker said:

Its alright mate - Ric barely goes to games anyway so won't have much idea if its cabbage soup or Horlicks you drink.

• Haha 1