Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

21 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Was good but fans groaning about Mads or at half time can fcuk off 

I don’t like the negativity from some of our fans but I definitely wasn’t happy with Mads after that goal

Guest leatherhead32
2 hours ago, Izzy said:

Are you on the 'ive been to filbert street n stood on the kop those were the days my friend' Facebook group by any chance?

no

12 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Singing section lost it 

I was working today but my 12 year old proudly sent me a photo of his bruises from falling over after the winner in SK1

🤣

• Like 4

Best it’s been down there for ages today, and best scenes for a goal for a long long time.

Is there any footage of Enzo and the subs for the winner? Just about got back to my feet and could see them heading back to the bench 

18 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

anyone know what happened in the east stand just before half time. Saw a lot of medics run up there and just wanted to check the person was ok?  

Had two different situations in there today. The one at half time the guy was conscious and taken to an ambulance. Fingers crossed all ok. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

anyone know what happened in the east stand just before half time. Saw a lot of medics run up there and just wanted to check the person was ok?  

Two rows behind us. Seemed to trip on the steps but as the steward was chatting to him he seemed to be fading in & out and looked like he was losing consciousness a bit. He was talking to them and taken away in a chair so hopefully okay ( in truth it didn't need 9 or 10 medics, the guy was a bit embarrassed by the attention)