Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

I don’t think anyone is complaining about Freed From Desire. Just the shit goal music at full time.

Β 

WYS after a big win would be great.Β 

I liked them playing the music at the end that our players have songs too i.e the Abdul one. Wonderwall after a KDH MOTM would be class with everyone joining in. That Porto one is horrific

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, adam said:

Same here. Massive game. Hanging on for a win and people streaming out with 5 minutes left. They honestly can't enjoy footballΒ 

People weren’t streaming out with 5 minutes to go, more left at the end than there has been all season and loads stopped for ages to cheer the team.

Β 

18 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

I liked them playing the music at the end that our players have songs too i.e the Abdul one. Wonderwall after a KDH MOTM would be class with everyone joining in. That Porto one is horrific

What’s the Porto one?

3 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

People weren’t streaming out with 5 minutes to go, more left at the end than there has been all season and loads stopped for ages to cheer the team.

Β 

What’s the Porto one?

Du du du du du du du du du du du duΒ 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Β 

What’s the Porto one?

Β 

• Thanks 1

I also think the last 5 minutes visibly lifted the team as well.Β  They suddenly got some adrenaline in them.

Β 

The Vichai dream chant as well, is really nice, and we used to sing it for several minutes at a time, now its one verse and it ends abruptly.Β  In the game we battered Newcastle at home, that was going really loud for ages, still have the recording.

Edited by Chrysalis
  • Like 1

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

Fair play to the big black fella who randomly appeared at the bottom of the singing section with about 10 minutes to go and started going absolutely nuts getting everyone going.

Do you have any thoughts why the crowd has been quiet in so many games the past 2 years?

14 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Fair play to the big black fella who randomly appeared at the bottom of the singing section with about 10 minutes to go and started going absolutely nuts getting everyone going.

I was at the back and that fella even lifted me a level..

Β 

****ing brilliantΒ 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Β 

What’s the Porto one?

The goal music they used for years and now play immediately after a win at full time

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Β 

What’s the Porto one?

I must of been imagining the line of people on the stairs in sk3 then.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Fair play to the young kid near us who belted out β€˜Leicester boys are we’ louder than everyone in H1. Put a huge smile on our faces.

Β 

Just watched the extended highlights and didn’t appreciate at the time how loud it got at the end. We can do it!

It was properly good at the endΒ 

Consecutive home games where the last 10 minutes has been played out to a crescendo of noise and positivity. You walk away feeling good about it. Sod all the clappers and crap music- that is the matchday experience people should want.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, adam said:

I must of been imagining the line of people on the stairs in sk3 then.

Quite a few round us left on 85 minutes or so. By the time the full time whistle went the entire row behind us was empty. Why would you want to miss the end in a game like today? Celebrating with the players after a win is the best bit!

• Like 1

Guest leatherhead32
3 minutes ago, izzymuzzet said:

Quite a few round us left on 85 minutes or so. By the time the full time whistle went the entire row behind us was empty. Why would you want to miss the end in a game like today? Celebrating with the players after a win is the best bit!

crowd were best this season 4me BUT yeah still emptying early and they missed a great time at final whistle as you said. orid to see kids leaving early due to (adults) who take em wanting to beat the traffic !!!!!!!!! some would love to be there from b4 ko til ground closing . sad to see it.