Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Alex Scott

4 minutes ago, stu said:

I thought it was the stance, hence the twitter thread. Apologies to the original poster @Stevosevic.

I don't think it's that clearly defined even if it was posters would most likely ignore it. Que Sera, Sera.

I've got a tenuous link to the inner workings at Bristol City (friend of a friend etc). Apparently Sean St Ledger has been down there a number of times to watch him, and Brendan is a big fan.

Personally I think he always looks a class above when I've watched him. Silky on the ball and loves to get stuck in. Very versatile too, he's played CM, CAM and even RWB when I've been there.

Rumour down this way though is that he doesn't want to leave, so it might be a case of buy him now and loan him back for the rest of the season, which isn't really what we're looking for!

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Stueyt74 said:

I've got a tenuous link to the inner workings at Bristol City (friend of a friend etc). Apparently Sean St Ledger has been down there a number of times to watch him, and Brendan is a big fan.

Personally I think he always looks a class above when I've watched him. Silky on the ball and loves to get stuck in. Very versatile too, he's played CM, CAM and even RWB when I've been there.

Rumour down this way though is that he doesn't want to leave, so it might be a case of buy him now and loan him back for the rest of the season, which isn't really what we're looking for!

I’m sure once big Nige has whispered sweet nothings into his ear about how wonderful we are, he will change his mind. 

• Like 1