Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Apprentice 2023

Lord Sugar about to fire someone and talks sternly, somewhat mournfully......but he's struggling so back to listing all the issues again and one person is singled out.....but he's struggling before finally, with regret, firing the hapless peasant.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Wrong person fired, for me. 

Marnie is a lucky woman. Maybe if they chose the right location in first place they'd have won. Not Emma's fault that Marnie kept bringing the issue up. 

I don't think Marnie was up to much but Emma's attitude was honking, I think if she'd have kept relatively quiet during the task and made her point once she'd have not been fired. 

• Like 1

Looking at the women this year Botox is the clear winner.  Obviously didnt want a stunner.  BBC gotta laugh, cost of living crisis, however we will send you off to Antigua.....wtf, glad my licence fee paid for that.  Should all send em to Walthamstow market n try selling tat to East Enders........bit like how Sugar started.  That would sort them out.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Looking at the women this year Botox is the clear winner.  Obviously didnt want a stunner.  BBC gotta laugh, cost of living crisis, however we will send you off to Antigua.....wtf, glad my licence fee paid for that.  Should all send em to Walthamstow market n try selling tat to East Enders........bit like how Sugar started.  That would sort them out.

I'm guessing it was filmed in summer, before the cost-of-living crisis hit?

9 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

Apparently Gregory Ebbs is a Lib Dem councillor. 

Yep, he mentioned in the boardroom when they all gather at the start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Never seen a bloke come to life like Gregory when he got the chance to speak about that cannon. 

Saved, and won, the task for the lads. Otherwise there'd have been plenty of refunds I guess. 

• Like 2

A bit annoyed with tonight’s episode. The one who left didn’t do anything wrong and the fault was down to the PM’s sub team and the corporate client. Seems kind of ridiculous to get rid of people for no reason - the person who left seemed to be quite strong too.

8 hours ago, Samu said:

A bit annoyed with tonight’s episode. The one who left didn’t do anything wrong and the fault was down to the PM’s sub team and the corporate client. Seems kind of ridiculous to get rid of people for no reason - the person who left seemed to be quite strong too.

Yeah I think Bradley should have been given the boot. 

They messed up on the corporate client with the negotiation, which is purely down to Bradley himself. 

21 hours ago, Stinky said:

If the girls PM goes then there's nobody left worth looking at, below average bunch this year 

That's what the show is about. If they had a bunch of very credible, people with teeth missing and creased faces who also had a meaningful business/credible business plan in the first place the show would never go to air. I was saying to Mrs P last night, it's about looks rather than actual talent. There must be so many talented business people that aren't photogenic.

It's all TV crap.

11 hours ago, isaidno said:

The phone rang at 4am. The cars will be here in 20 minutes, it's pitch black outside. Shows them going outside supposedly 20 minutes later and it's daylight. 

I think they film around May/June sort of time so its not impossible, but I think its been confirmed by previous contestants that the "cars will be here in 20mins" thing is a bit of a myth